AD reportedly broken arm

No official statement yet of course, and it is the Herald so there's still hope.

No official statement yet of course, and it is the Herald so there's still hope.

This is not good news and I kinda believe it. He disappeared before the half and wasn't back after. That would explain why BB was so bs when they asked him about "resting players".

:banghead:

AD, I hope you are ok first and foremost.

And hurry back.

DAMN!@%&*

Channel 7 Sports is reporting surgery upcoming for Thomas. Once story is given, I'll update.

Was that him that whiffed on a couple of tackles on the same drive?
Yup.

Expect Vince Redd to activated from the practice squad tomorrow....and for Seau (who has OLB experience) to begin seriously working out.

God damn, dude. So many of our key ****ing players are out for the year (BRADY, Rodney, Maroney - even though he sucks -, and now Thomas) or have missed weeks. (LaMont, Sammy) With everything going wrong, we are at 6-3 and atop a crazy ass AFC East with Matt Cassel @ QB and a guy with 43 names as our star RB. Props. Effing Props. Most teams would roll over and die under these circumstances. If we can get a wildcard spot and win a playoff game i'd be over-the-top satisfied.

Get well soon, Adalius. You are a beast and will be missed.

Jeezus....................this $hit is getting out of hand. the injury bug has taken a huge bloody bite out of the pats this year............At this point i'm amzed at thier record.

I remember saying to one of my buddies after that play, "He looks like he's hurt." I guess I didn't notice that he never came back though. This really sucks...you have to wonder how much more of this they can take.

Is Colvin still totaly ****ed?
he failed a physical at Houston in the pre-season.
Without Crable wat options do we hav execpt Alexander?

I remember saying to one of my buddies after that play, "He looks like he's hurt." I guess I didn't notice that he never came back though. This really sucks...you have to wonder how much more of this they can take.
I thought the same thing, but I did notice he didn't come back in. Yeah, you're right ......... This really sucks. :banghead:

Back