And so it ends...............

tommysgirl

Willing to eat this for Babalu
Reaction score
30 years. Celts, Sox, Pats. 30 friggin years and the streak ends on the Arizona Friggin Cardinals.:cuss:

:shake::shake::sulk::sulk::sulk:

One point.....Before AZ's 3rd down try, I told MD it was time. I dropped and Tebowed. Boom. Fumble. MD and Paul were throwing me around and praising my magic powers. I decided not to abuse them and kneel before the kick. :(

Sigh. It was a good run.:sulk:

It was a good run, please don't go the other way....make it a one game hiccup because you didn't wear you snuggie thingie
Then I blew a tire on the way home and got knocked out of my suicide pool. It was a bad day to be TG. :sulk:

BUT I had a great "date" with FT Friday and hugged Drew Bledsoe saturday so life ain't so bad.:toast:

Then I blew a tire on the way home and got knocked out of my suicide pool. It was a bad day to be TG. :sulk:

BUT I had a great "date" with FT Friday and hugged Drew Bledsoe saturday so life ain't so bad.:toast:
Thats it right there. Your winning Karma got stolen by Drew Bledsoe....Were fvcked now...:sulk:

Me too :(

I know I've neglected the Planet lately :( Miss my peeps.

It happens. We all still wuv you!

We are looking at houses in your neck of the woods too so we might live closer soon enough lol I just wish more houses had garages LOL That would make our search a hell of a lot easier!

We are looking at houses in your neck of the woods too so we might live closer soon enough lol I just wish more houses had garages LOL That would make our search a hell of a lot easier!
Yay!!! That would be awesome!!! :toast:

We are looking at houses in your neck of the woods too so we might live closer soon enough lol I just wish more houses had a dungeon LOL... That would make our search a hell of a lot easier!
:spock:

I am batting 1.000 when it comes to Pats games.

:coffee:

I want to know what farking network chucklehead thought fans in eastern Connecticut (about 50 miles from Foxboro) would rather see Philly v Baltimore or the NY Giants v Tampa Bay over the Pats' home opener!

Grrrrr! :grumpy:

I found a stream online after a quarter or so but it was really bad.

I want to know what farking network chucklehead thought fans in eastern Connecticut (about 50 miles from Foxboro) would rather see Philly v Baltimore or the NY Giants v Tampa Bay over the Pats' home opener!

Grrrrr! :grumpy:

I found a stream online after a quarter or so but it was really bad.

I don't know after watching half the pats fans leave before the game was over Sunday before the fumble even happened, I wonder if pats fans would rather watch another game too.

Back