Anquan Bolden - Price now a 2nd rounder

Baba_ORiley

We Won't Get Fooled Again
Reaction score
If there is already a thread about this, my apologies. I heard on the radio this evening the price for Anquan Bolden has been lowered to a 2nd round pick. We have 3 2nd rounders, so I say trade for him. He is a sure thing and would make a great 2nd WR option opposite Moss. With Welker in the slot, you create a ton of problems. What do you guys think?

If there is already a thread about this, my apologies. I heard on the radio this evening the price for Anquan Bolden has been lowered to a 2nd round pick. We have 3 2nd rounders, so I say trade for him. He is a sure thing and would make a great 2nd WR option opposite Moss. With Welker in the slot, you create a ton of problems. What do you guys think?
He's asking for more than 7M/year if I remember correctly (in a contract renegotiation/threat of a holdout scenario) - an awful lot to pay for a guy who would essentially be our 3rd option, and a little too close to Randy money for my taste. I'd rather have the 2nd to use on Wood as a backup Center/Guard/Neal Replacement eventually.

I sure Boldin would love to come to NE. If he does it will be as the number 3 WR. Behind Welker and Moss . I just don't see BB traing a second for the guy when we have a good WR core intact.

Too much money and doesn't seem too concerned with the team concept. We need a bunch of defensive help and a good Olineman,not another receiver.

He would NEVER be a Patriot.

More like a Jet or a Dolphin. More like the FOCAL point of a new team. Fitzy stole his thunder. Pretty obvious...

IF he is smart enough... Eagles is his BEST fit.

Otherwise, good luck with that extra munee... no ring for you.

*I am NOT condoning that he gets a ring, just his best FIT*

Back