Any Pyromaniacs?

patfan64

Generally Aware
Reaction score
So after buying "cakes" and some single mortars all these years, I invested in a 24 shot mortar rack and I'm researching best methods for a great show.

I've still got cakes and some basic "salute" type stuff.

I bought a 20 foot length of slow burning wick to tie the mortars together in the rack but as I do more and more research, I'm finding that there are two other types of wick (faster burning) that will add a more professional effect to my show.

Anyone have any thoughts?

So after buying "cakes" and some single mortars all these years, I invested in a 24 shot mortar rack and I'm researching best methods for a great show.

I bought a 20 foot length of slow burning wick to tie the mortars together in the rack but as I do more and more research, I'm finding that there are two other types of wick (faster burning) that will add a more professional effect to my show.

Yes be careful lol

~Dee~

Yes. Decide how many fingers you really need.:ROFLMAO::cool:

OIJ3YF5LJCGFPW4SG7RUUISNV4.jpg

Back