Anyone else going to the game tomorrow in NY?

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
Anyone else going to be on site?

(There are tix at face on TicketMaster and a ton of inventory on Ticket Exchange and Stub Hub...)

Anyone else going to be on site?

(There are tix at face on TicketMaster and a ton of inventory on Ticket Exchange and Stub Hub...)

So either no one is willing to drive four hours to see the Pats live or no one wants to admit it for fear of having to maybe meet me.

Since it's always all about me, I'm going with the latter.

On a slightly more serious note, I hope that doesn't mean that there wont be a lot of Pats fans on site. In the past, there have always been a ton of Pats fans at games at 16W Stadium.

I'm so freaking pumped. Leaving soon and still debating Welker vs. Brady authentic jerseys. Welker is white and Brady is blue...anyone know what color the Pats are wearing today?

So either no one is willing to drive four hours to see the Pats live or no one wants to admit it for fear of having to maybe meet me.

Since it's always all about me, I'm going with the latter.

On a slightly more serious note, I hope that doesn't mean that there wont be a lot of Pats fans on site. In the past, there have always been a ton of Pats fans at games at 16W Stadium.

I'm so freaking pumped. Leaving soon and still debating Welker vs. Brady authentic jerseys. Welker is white and Brady is blue...anyone know what color the Pats are wearing today?

Or, you know, no one wants to pay insane money to drive 3-5 hours and be surrounded by Jets fans all day.

Either/or. :rolleyes:

Or, you know, no one wants to pay insane money to drive 3-5 hours and be surrounded by Jets fans all day.

Either/or. :rolleyes:
Odd use of the eye roll there, Whaler fan. But no surprise there.

Fact is that Pats fans have been huge in number at Pats games here since Brady and BB arrived.

Fact is also that seats have been available all week at face in the upper bowl for this game.

So yeah, there's gas prices, and there's a big ride, but Pats fans have been making this trip en masse for a long time.

Oooooooh, Jets fans. Scary! :spaghetti::spaghetti:

I would love to go but too long a trip from Western Mountains of Maine. I am going next week and it's a 3 day trip. Down to Portland on Saturday, 7 AM bus from Portland to Stadium and the back to Portland around 10 PM so stay in Portland and return Monday AM. I love it's a great trip, bus make it a good deal with ticket and food. Just found someone here that has 4 season tickets in the 200 section and never goes to the games he justs sells the tickets so we may do more trips since the bus is on $75 without ticket round trip. Enjoy NY. I have a place in NJ so if a Jets game was a big game I would drive to NJ and then go to the game. Too early in the season today.

Lets Go Pats.

I would have gone but my wife got called into work this weekend after one of her nurses called out and she couldn't get a pool nurse to fill in.:banghead:

I'm so glad for those who did not go.

It would be nice if the mods here banned the Jets trolls who come here and post tomorrow (and tonight).

Unlikely, I know.

I'm so glad for those who did not go.

It would be nice if the mods here banned the Jets trolls who come here and post tomorrow (and tonight).

Unlikely, I know.

I feel your pain. I was thinking about going, but my mother is visiting and I have an early day tomorrow. :(

Back