Anyone Going to the Game?

Wish I could say yes, but too rich for my blood. I priced it out yesterday and cost of flying was off the charts.

Have a great time!

I really thought about it but my price range puts me near the top of the stadium. I've already done that before and don't have any interest in doing it again. Not to mention that I might not make it out of there alive after the Patriots get done throwing the dirt on top of Manning's grave.

Well if anyone wants a raffle ticket, the odds have to be better than Powerball, right?

LINK

Win Ray Bourque's Two Tickets to watch Peyton Manning and the Broncos take on Tom Brady and the Patriots in the AFC Championship, includes Travel, Lodging, an expense allowance, and a lot more!

I paid a couple of beers worth for tickets, could get lucky...

SSDD

That's the one advantage of the game being in Denver. If the Pats lose, you just grab some edibles and erase all memory of the day from your mind. But that's not going to happen, so I'm not sure why you're worried about it.

I will have a patriots jersey, jacket, beanie and socks...I will be decked out representing

Thinking of going..depends on a few things. If you are coming to town check out Pikes Peak Fan Club's pre game party at Katie Mullins in downtown Denver on Saturday night. They do it up right.

Thinking of going..depends on a few things. If you are coming to town check out Pikes Peak Fan Club's pre game party at Katie Mullins in downtown Denver on Saturday night. They do it up right.

That looks like so much fun. I might definitely try to hit that up. Thanks for the info!!

That looks like so much fun. I might definitely try to hit that up. Thanks for the info!!

A banquet room at a hotel? A bill Billacheck lookalike contest, best Patriot hat contest...lol

Yeah, real fun- For the people collecting your money maybe

Yes, it actually does sound like fun. I mean hanging out of with non-d-bags like you sounds like a swell time indeed.

Hanging out with other Pats fans. Talking all things New England City sports related. Having a few adult beverages. Does sound like a great time to me. Wish I could be there.

Back