Anyone heard of Thirty One purses and handbags?

Skellington

Reaction score
My wife is thinking about becoming a consultant for a company called Thirty One and we've never really heard of them before.

http://www.thirtyonegifts.com/

I was wondering if anyone on PP has experience with them and what their thoughts are. I've seen varying reviews and I'm not sure if it would be worth it for her to join.

Thanx in advance for your opinions.

No but I just looked. Honestly? It looks like a rip off a Vera Bradley.

Thank you TG.

I'm looking for any and all opinions on this. She hasn't had luck with other direct sales opportunities (Lia Sophia and Mary Kay) but unfortunately she has health issues that stop her from being able to do most other jobs.

Thank you TG.

I'm looking for any and all opinions on this. She hasn't had luck with other direct sales opportunities (Lia Sophia and Mary Kay) but unfortunately she has health issues that stop her from being able to do most other jobs.
Has she tried Pampered Chef? Highly recommend it. People love it and the quality is great.

She doesn't like cooking so getting her excited about Pampered Chef wouldn't work. There's no way she could make it believable...especially for anyone who knows her.

She doesn't like cooking so getting her excited about Pampered Chef wouldn't work. There's no way she could make it believable...especially for anyone who knows her.

Adult toy?:rolleyes:

They do look suspiciously like Vera Bradley

You are the last person I would expect to know Vera Bradley.WTF?

I have a wife and mother. The latter of which is obsessed with Vera Bradley.

It doesn't hurt that they have a fairly distinct look about them which to me looks like paisley, but regardless they're fairly memorable.

Adult toy?:rolleyes:

She's thought about that one. The problem there is that she's been known to be "PG rated" most of the time in public unless she's been drinking. She'd have to be pretty buzzed before each party...lol.

She's thought about that one. The problem there is that she's been known to be "PG rated" most of the time in public unless she's been drinking. She'd have to be pretty buzzed before each party...lol.
I have to tell you that every time I go to one the hostess is always professional and very detailed and informative in the descriptions of all the products.

It's the guests that are drunk, hysterical and R rated.

I know every one I have gone to a boatload of money was made.:shrug:

I have to tell you that every time I go to one the hostess is always professional and very detailed and informative in the descriptions of all the products.

It's the guests that are drunk, hysterical and R rated.

I know every one I have gone to a boatload of money was made.:shrug:

Someone like's her 'toys':coffee:

I'll have to get her to have one of those parties first so we can make sure that the toys are up to high standards.

Back