Apologizing in advance

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
My mind has always played with toyed with, run wild with language, and there is, nor has there ever been, any stopping it. Incurably bad and occasionally good puns are a part of me to the pleasure of a few and the chagrin of most. And what I conjure up is not always "appropriate."

And this isn't and it's too soon band I apologize if it's offensive but this came to me in the middle of the night and woke me up. It's a Faux NY Tabloid type Headline:

Sick shooter with six shooter shoots Sikhs

Forgive me

cheers

And of course it's in the wrong damn forum. :curse:

Psycho Cyclist with Scythe Slices Senior Citizens in Schenectady.
:coffee:

My mind has always played with toyed with, run wild with language, and there is, nor has there ever been, any stopping it. Incurably bad and occasionally good puns are a part of me to the pleasure of a few and the chagrin of most. And what I conjure up is not always "appropriate."

And this isn't and it's too soon band I apologize if it's offensive but this came to me in the middle of the night and woke me up. It's a Faux NY Tabloid type Headline:

Sick shooter with six shooter shoots Sikhs

Forgive me

cheers
Ahem... 'Scuse me while I whip this out:

Sikh and destroy

:coffee:

BTW... Easily the dumbest hate crime I can recall. All of these kinds of attacks are senseless. This one was senseless and idiotic.

Back