Arcade problem

Thanks again, anyone else have this problem in the klondike solitaire tourneys were you beat the opponet but it states your score will not be saved because of a transfer or transmission error or something like that and it gives you 0 for that game, seems like its been happenning alot lately not sure if its just the klondike tourneys or others to. actually I think I do remember it happening in an archery tourney too. anyways this one needs to be finished. http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=234

Thanks again, anyone else have this problem in the klondike solitaire tourneys were you beat the opponet but it states your score will not be saved because of a transfer or transmission error or something like that and it gives you 0 for that game, seems like its been happenning alot lately not sure if its just the klondike tourneys or others to. actually I think I do remember it happening in an archery tourney too. anyways this one needs to be finished. http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=viewtourney&tid=234

I was just coming here to bitch about that, because it just fricken happened to me on a good fricken score. :cuss:

And of course it always happens when I have like a fricken 900+ score.

Although, it usually only happens when I'm running IE. It's never happened to me on firefox. Lately I've been careful about not using IE when I'm playing solitaire but forgot today, damn it. :banghead:

So, um, yeah.... Other people are having that problem. Or at least this people.

ahhaa, I knew I wasn't the only one, lost a few tourneys when I only needed a score of 30-40pts, but also had a couple high scores lost , oh well , tried downloading firefox but can't on these work cpu's. guess I'm stuck with this problem unless any mods know how to fix it..

No problem. I just wish it worked as well as it should.

it happens to me often.... i think that is why the tournament freezes..... it counts you as playing the game but does not register the score..... i have lost several rounds i should have advanced in as well..... only a game..........

Some have suggested that happens more on IE and less on Firefox.

Back