Arod no longer choker, Beli-cheat stands alone now?

KnowMo2724

Reaction score
Up by 3 scores with 14 minutes to go and Beli-cheat chokes again.

1qikwo.png

Up by 3 scores with 14 minutes to go and Beli-cheat chokes again.

1qikwo.png

Got nothing better to do? How about making some more dumb comments so that we can laugh at you some more? You've already proven that you're a complete joke.

Got nothing better to do? How about making some more dumb comments so that we can laugh at you some more? You've already proven that you're a complete joke.
I thought this year was the redemption tour for 2007?

After losing to the skins, maybe its best you are not the one to lead the stupid charge.

I think you should be more worried about the Donkey's demise. They are done, Chargers win the division.

Hey KnowMo, do me a favor and have your team pull their heads out of their asses so I don't end up having to play the god damn chargers in the playoffs again.

Please and thank you.

Says who, you? Some little kid who still lives with mom and dad?
Says somebodies sig on Patriots planet. I always laughed when I saw it. The Patriots window is shut.

But luckily for you Boston sports fans I think the Celtics are going to win it all this year.:banghead:

Hey KnowMo, do me a favor and have your team pull their heads out of their asses so I don't end up having to play the god damn chargers in the playoffs again.

Please and thank you.

Hopefully Denver's losing ways against the Colts will change now that Shanahan is gone.

Says somebodies sig on Patriots planet. I always laughed when I saw it. The Patriots window is shut.

But luckily for you Boston sports fans I think the Celtics are going to win it all this year.:banghead:

Yeah, and you think Cutler is the second coming ROFL

Please and thank you.

Great Game Jaric...congrats on that "1 for the books' victory...

Not anymore. He was a product of Mike Shanahan. I said that after he was traded.:Lwelcome:

You are such a loser. Now you're pretending you weren't sucking his dick for two years. What's next, going to claim to be a Bengals fan?

Let's see what we have here in the quotes by Knowmo (aka Cutler) vault...

Cutler will win a SB in Chicago in the next 2 years. No way in hell they won't make the playoffs.

Jay Cutler is going to be the best QB in the league after Manning and Brady retire. That kid is special. Denver has waited 10 lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg years to replace John Elway. We finally got him.......................AND THEN SOME DOUCHEBAG MOTHER****ING 32 YEAR OLD n00b OF a head coach comes in and trades him before Cutler even reaches his prime. Cutler's best years are ahead of him.

In my dreamworld Bowlen will fire McFAIL and Xanders and hire Shanahan, Bates, and the old front office back. Cutler will come back and the dynasty will be back!

And here's the best one where you called Cutler a future HOF'er...

Denver was an up and coming dyansty. When you have 4 future HOF'ers all under the age of 25 on offense (Clady, Cutler, Marshall, and Royal) and a HOF head coach... Yes thats a dynasty in the making.

So if a team goes on the road and outplays a team who is 9-0 for most of the game and loses by 1 point, the window is closed. You really dont know anything about football do you.

Let's see what we have here in the quotes by Knowmo (aka Cutler) vault...

Cutler will win a SB in Chicago in the next 2 years. No way in hell they won't make the playoffs.

Jay Cutler is going to be the best QB in the league after Manning and Brady retire. That kid is special. Denver has waited 10 lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggg years to replace John Elway. We finally got him.......................AND THEN SOME DOUCHEBAG MOTHER****ING 32 YEAR OLD n00b OF a head coach comes in and trades him before Cutler even reaches his prime. Cutler's best years are ahead of him.

In my dreamworld Bowlen will fire McFAIL and Xanders and hire Shanahan, Bates, and the old front office back. Cutler will come back and the dynasty will be back!

And here's the best one where you called Cutler a future HOF'er...

Denver was an up and coming dyansty. When you have 4 future HOF'ers all under the age of 25 on offense (Clady, Cutler, Marshall, and Royal) and a HOF head coach... Yes thats a dynasty in the making.
I was a huge Cutler supporter when he was in Denver. That trade sucked at first, but I was over it a little while later.

So if a team goes on the road and outplays a team who is 9-0 for most of the game and loses by 1 point, the window is closed. You really dont know anything about football do you.
I think the window is closed beacuse of your salary cap situation, Brady's age, the loss of Josh McDaniels, and once Brady becomes the highest paid player in NFL history you won't be able to afford signing anyone/

I think the window is closed beacuse of your salary cap situation, Brady's age, the loss of Josh McDaniels, and once Brady becomes the highest paid player in NFL history you won't be able to afford signing anyone/

LOL, lets see, brady is 32, not 42, our cap is fine and The team has not missed a beat offensivly without Mcdaniels and won 3 superbowls while Mcdaniels was bringing brady water. Brady has never.....ever took more money than the team can deal with, so why would he start now. In other words, you kinda failed.

The Broncos window was open for a few weeks there.. I notice it's closed already, that was a short run.

Back