As a pats fans, are you gruntled with the direction this team is going?

I'm gruntled.

You'd have to be out of your frigging mind to go on a major rant about the way this team is constructed, their competitiveness and all the rest of it.

Sure, there are things that bug me and as always we have holes to fill and there are a million variables that can hurt our chances, but we simply never have a shitty year. We face those same variables every year and Bill's contingency plans get us deeper than anybody year in and year out. He does it his way and he's the smartest guy in the history of football.

It's that simple. I was pissed at BB for how he handled the Miami and Jets games down the stretch, but who am I to say he fvcked it up? We win because of him, imo. As long as he is here we are good to go. The second he leaves all bets are off.

For the record, if Brady got injured or was suddenly ineffective I have a lot of confidence that Jimmy G. would do very well. I'm not saying he is "better than Brady" but this guy has a chance to be a special player in my useless opinion.

Defense I thought had a great year. We do need to fix the problems on the o-line . Find a WR that can catch the tough 10-20 passes on the outside. Once Edelman went down. We didn't have a WR that could step up make plays.

Back