As a pats fans, are you gruntled with the direction this team is going?

injuries ran deep and the OLine coach appears to not have worked them like Scar has in the past - that is corrected already with Scar back.

and I am being nit picky. Its nice to be pissy about only making it to another AFC title game. We as pats fans are pretty lucky.

and I am being nit picky. Its nice to be pissy about only making it to another AFC title game. We as pats fans are pretty lucky.

I knew you were, it is amazing how blessed we are as fans.

BUT

there is a whole fan base that knows nothing of the suffering that thinks this is normal - one time I am glad I am an old fart in that I lived thru the poop and came up smelling like roses.

I knew you were, it is amazing how blessed we are as fans.

BUT

there is a whole fan base that knows nothing of the suffering that thinks this is normal - one time I am glad I am an old fart in that I lived thru the poop and came up smelling like roses.

Those days were ok too. It was more of a painful badge of honor like not winning a world series for 80 years as a redsox fan. I guess the worst part is being in the middle. Where you are good enough to get talked about and bashed, but not bad enough to get the loveable loser mentality.

Its a different feeling, in 85 and 96 I was almost just happy to be there, now its, win or bust.

I don't want to give my age. But after all the years that I spent suffering prior to 2001, there is nothing that this current team can do that would cause me to be disappointed. I know that they will always be competitve.

I've been in football heaven for the last 16 years.

I don't want to give my age. But after all the years that I spent suffering prior to 2001, there is nothing that this current team can do that would cause me to be disappointed. I know that they will always be competitve.

I've been in football heaven for the last 16 years.

THIS.

The Pats have had the best run in NFL history and it is still going. I am glad to have just been along for the ride. I have unbelievable memories for a lifetime and still am looking forward to what this team will do in 2016.

I'm very gruntled today. I got my ticket renewal package and for the 8th straight year, no price increase. :dbanana:

This thread does make it wonder if years from now the Pats will be revered even more. I think even the cheating accusations will only add to their lore and the fact that the league used something so silly like DG to derail their success and still came up short.

I truly believe that as long as the cap/FA are part of the NFL, no organization will ever match what the Pats have done the last 15+ years.

Curious to find out if any other fanbase enjoys the same situation....

Price increases in the past 8 years have been dependent on where one sits. Eight years ago, after the '07 season, there was an across the board increase. My tickets jumped 33% and it made me pause before renewing.

The expensive seats (lower bowl between the 20's) have had a recent increase. I believe the end zone and upper bowl have also had increases. I'm not sure why my area (the 200's) hasn't, but I'm not going to complain. I know it's going to be coming one of these years.

Price increases in the past 8 years have been dependent on where one sits. Eight years ago, after the '07 season, there was an across the board increase. My tickets jumped 33% and it made me pause before renewing.

The expensive seats (lower bowl between the 20's) have had a recent increase. I believe the end zone and upper bowl have also had increases. I'm not sure why my area (the 200's) hasn't, but I'm not going to complain. I know it's going to be coming one of these years.

You just let the cat out of the bag...

As a pats fans, are you gruntled with the direction this team is going?

Yes, I'm very much pleased and satisfied with the direction of the team. They've been re-tooling the defense, and with a few tweeks on offense, we have as good a chance as any team, to compete for another Lombardi trophy.

mostly gruntled only wish is for less reliance on brady, his years are getting up there and the Pats need to find ways to win without making brady do everything.

mostly gruntled only wish is for less reliance on brady, his years are getting up there and the Pats need to find ways to win without making brady do everything.

I would agree BUT offensively the Pats are predicated on Brady and I do not see that changing. They use the short passing game as a run game substitute. And let's face it, the 2014 run was on Brady's shoulders and he delivered big time. I think the defense is what is helping Brady the most and I am hopeful the defense can be even better next year to off-load the need for him to score 25+ a game.

I would agree with this...the donkos are doing something right, on defense anyway.

I mean, if everyone thinks that the Patriots cheat, why aren't they trying harder in cheating the salary cap?!?! BB needs to see how the donkos are doing it, then, put his twist on it.

Follow-up question....

When BB and TFB move on will you bother?

The way I feel about the league right now I am not at all sure.

I will always follow the Pats but right now I could care less about the league. I barely watched any games outside of the Pats and plan to do the same this season. I also think the expansion overseas will be the death knell for the league. The product already sucks with too many teams and crappy quality of play. Adding European teams will only water down an already bad product.

Follow-up question....

When BB and TFB move on will you bother?

The way I feel about the league right now I am not at all sure.

nope i am done when TB and BB are done(only sticking around to see this run to completion).

the nfl has been ruined for me, from the rules changes towards more offense, to the "gates", to the fantasy football domination of the way people view football, to the watering down of the hitting, to the stupid incompetent officiating, to the outright greed of the owners, to the NFL controlling sports media as to how and what gets reported. fvck you NFL for ruining the sport i once loved.

i already spend no money on the nfl or the pats and never will again.

nope i am done when TB and BB are done(only sticking around to see this run to completion).

the nfl has been ruined for me, from the rules changes towards more offense, to the "gates", to the fantasy football domination of the way people view football, to the watering down of the hitting, to the stupid incompetent officiating, to the outright greed of the owners, to the NFL controlling sports media as to how and what gets reported. fvck you NFL for ruining the sport i once loved.

i already spend no money on the nfl or the pats and never will again.

This. From Goodell to Kensil, Vincent to Gardi, Pash to Wells, Adams to Wilf, I hope they all go down in flames. There aren't enough bad things that can happen to any of them.

Totally gruntled. I wouldn't trade places with any other fan in the league. Ask me again when TB calls it. I'm hopeful that BB will have a contingency plan in place by then. Hell, he might have one now. We still don't know what Jimmy G. has.. But, he's never looked like a deer in the headlights..

Back