As Promised, I Am Here, Depressed, Demoralized, Waving A White Flag; But I'm Here.

wyobilzfan

Reaction score
Website
boards.buffalobills.com
The wyo never fails to deliver. I am here as promised all season, ready to take whatever trash you care to dish my way.

Let me begin by congratulating you and your team on a great season. No doubt your team has the steam ready to roll into the playoffs with more going than any other team in the league right now. You have the best coaching staff by far, and it looks to be a wonderful ride for all of you.

And best of all, you get to cap off a marvelous season by kicking the dog when he's down. I will go to my grave a BILLS fan. Been through a lot of rough times over 43 years of watching this team, but this season has definitely been one of THE worst.

Those of you who warned us about Drew are to be commended. Right now he's playing like a guy who makes me wonder if he REALLY wants to play the game. Our Oline is going to get him KILLED this weekend, and truthfully I would rather see him spared another concussion.

For us, the agony will finally end with what will undoubtedly be a good old fashion butt whipping by your boys. As far as most BILLS fans are concerned, the off season can't come soon enough. The biggest question being asked is whether or not it will make a difference bringing in a new coaching staff with TD at the helm.

I'm not convinced either way about the guy. I do wonder if his ego can allow himself to hire a coach with a sack, and whether or not he will step up to the plate and come clean about what was OBVIOUSLY the biggest mistake of his career in hiring Gregg Williams.

So.... such as it is, I am here and will be checking in to take all the bashing you have to dish with some class. Truthfully, I'm most sad about the fact that the game won't be more meaningful. It would be much more fun to watch a competitive game between two teams more evenly matched at this point in the season.

Here's hoping we can at least make it entertaining and show some kind of grit. The best Christmas BILLS fans could get would be a good showing on Saturday.

Best of luck to your boys in the playoffs. I'll be pulling for your Pats, and my homeland team, the Broncos.

Happy Holidays and HAVE AT ME!!!! I'll also be back next year, hopefully with some revenge of our own.

Hello Wyo.

It's been an interesting season hasn't it?

I watched the Miami game Sunday and was shocked at how inept your team (both of them really) looked.

Poor Drewpie looks like he's ready for a drool bucket and adult size Depends. I was physically sickened watching him and felt no small measure of pity for the lad, since he was always a classy nice guy around here and has regressed badly, but he gets only a fair-sized portion of the blame pie. It was a true team effort, or lack thereof.

Still it was very thoughtful of the ever-classy Buffalo fans to serenade him with choruses of Drewwwwwwww!!! all throught the second half. What? What's that you say? You mean they weren't yelling "Drew"?. Nevermind.

I've been around long enough to not get cocky over the regular season finale and consider the Bills a dangerous team. Seriously.

We need to punch them in the chops early and often and if we can manage that then a blowout looms since your team psyche seems ready for mutiny and meltdown after all the sideline squabbling last Sunday.

If we can't do that early, then Buffalo may just respond since pride runs deep in a lot of NFL players - not just the ones that are going to the playoffs. I was feeling cocky watching your team fumble and stumble all over the Ralph against those dogassed Dolphins, but am now properly focused and have come up with a number of reasons why we must still respect the Bills. It wasn't easy, but I managed.

I give you props for coming back and facing the gauntlet (not that we're all that tough) on your own. It isn't easy when your team is getting laughed at, and I know all about how that feels and can't really put the hammer down. Thank you for assuming the position though and thanks for pulling for us in the playoffs.

That can't be easy for you, but we appreciate it. ;)

Nice post Wyo.

I won't pile it on too much....not much fun when you don't fight back. ;).....but as a dig, I WILL post this from another Bills Fan at the beginning of the year - Rusty Nailz:

LMAO....man, get out of the past. WE HAVE A NEW TEAM. When you fix some major parts, the entire machine begins to run properly. We are NOT the Bills of the past. We have become a monster and the future will be hell for Pats fans. Dont expect a division title for at least another 4-5 years. We haven't had a shutout in 13 years. Pats haven't been shut out in 10 years. Miami hasn't lost a season opener in 12 years (and they lost to the Texans of all teams ) All those records go back to what time?

The Bills' Glory Days!!!....it has come full circle...but this team is BETTER than that team. WE WILL WIN THE SUPERBOWL!!!!

Oh yeah....

And of course, we should take a look at your comments after the last game :)

Now you KNEW I wouldn't miss this opportunity to share the joy :4321:

OK, now that I've got that out of the way...

I was just trying to think of a positive spin I could put on this for you BUT I CAN'T!

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Let's see what kind of good sports we have on this board. THIS could turn into the biggest AFC EAST RIVALRY in NFL history! Nasty, nasty boys. My man T-A-K-E-O put the SPANKY on your Putridiots.

LOL... the last game of the season is going to SMOKE!!!!

Oh, putridiot fans... please feel free to use this page to pay homage to the NEW BEASTS of the AFC EAST.

BILLS ALONE AT THE TOP!!!!!! How swwwwweeeeeeeet it is>

The new Beasts of the AFC East indeed.... :rolleyes:

:D

Hey Wyo... Your a real trooper.

What Hawg said....

Plus...
Any NFL team is capable of beating any other NFL team any day of the week.

Re: As Promised, I Am Here, Depressed, Demoralized, Waving A White Flag; But I'm Here.

wyobilzfan said:
The wyo never fails to deliver. I am here as promised all season, ready to take whatever trash you care to dish my way.

Let me begin by congratulating you and your team on a great season. No doubt your team has the steam ready to roll into the playoffs with more going than any other team in the league right now. You have the best coaching staff by far, and it looks to be a wonderful ride for all of you.

And best of all, you get to cap off a marvelous season by kicking the dog when he's down. I will go to my grave a BILLS fan. Been through a lot of rough times over 43 years of watching this team, but this season has definitely been one of THE worst.

Those of you who warned us about Drew are to be commended. Right now he's playing like a guy who makes me wonder if he REALLY wants to play the game. Our Oline is going to get him KILLED this weekend, and truthfully I would rather see him spared another concussion.

For us, the agony will finally end with what will undoubtedly be a good old fashion butt whipping by your boys. As far as most BILLS fans are concerned, the off season can't come soon enough. The biggest question being asked is whether or not it will make a difference bringing in a new coaching staff with TD at the helm.

I'm not convinced either way about the guy. I do wonder if his ego can allow himself to hire a coach with a sack, and whether or not he will step up to the plate and come clean about what was OBVIOUSLY the biggest mistake of his career in hiring Gregg Williams.

So.... such as it is, I am here and will be checking in to take all the bashing you have to dish with some class. Truthfully, I'm most sad about the fact that the game won't be more meaningful. It would be much more fun to watch a competitive game between two teams more evenly matched at this point in the season.

Here's hoping we can at least make it entertaining and show some kind of grit. The best Christmas BILLS fans could get would be a good showing on Saturday.

Best of luck to your boys in the playoffs. I'll be pulling for your Pats, and my homeland team, the Broncos.

Happy Holidays and HAVE AT ME!!!! I'll also be back next year, hopefully with some revenge of our own.

Crying tears eh you Billy goats fan? Werent you clowns all over all of the AFC east's message boards screaming..."BEAST OF THE EAST...RIGHT HERE!!" Who is the beast now? 6-9, or 13-2. Your jill fans like back in your super bowl days dreamed a dream you will NEVER, I repeat, NEVER feel. A championship.

Your team has, and always will be the biggest joke of the NFL. Choking in the musi city miracle, in the superbowl 4 STRAIGHT TIMES!!!!!! And yet your clowns showed the fakes they were this year. Your team will ALWAYS be a joke. No matter what. Bring on McGahee, he will be a dead man walking next year.

You laughed at us, well here we are laughing...and saturday..oh boy that will be nice. Your team will be killed. Travis Henry will be removed from the game, Drew will freaking get a concussion like he has never felt before.

P.S.: Tell Milloy I hope he enjoys those Buffalo play off partys. Hope he is pulling for us when he watches a REAL team. Be gone Billy Goat.

Re: As Promised, I Am Here, Depressed, Demoralized, Waving A White Flag; But I'm Here.

wyobilzfan said:

I can't bring myself to bash you one little bit wyo!

You're a class act and helluva lady. Have a great holiday ma'am.

:cool:

Pile ON!!!

Well, you got me good and it's well deserved. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I had to LMFAO at myself for my joy after the first game. How far we have fallen since then:banghead:

I can dream of Xmas miracles too, and yes, anything can happen on any given Sunday. However, I won't be holding my breath, but will be hoping we can put on a better display than we did against the FISH in our own house. OUCH. That one REALLY hurt. Especially after Fiedler stated to the media that he NEVER played so BAD and WON a game. TRIPLE OUCH!!!!

As for the individual who chooses to rub salt in my very fresh and large gaping wound... rest assured that I do have a good memory. One thing age teaches us is that eventually what goes around comes around. I have to believe that better days are ahead for BILLS fans. I just hope you're willing to step up to the plate when it's YOUR turn. Oh, and someday, some way, it will be your turn. And I'll be here hunting you down!!!!

I will check in periodically, even AFTER the game, during the playoffs and off season to take all the slings and arrows you can toss my way. You do have one hell of a great team and coach. Most BILLS fans are plenty envious even if they won't admit it. Again, I'm just hoping for a game that isn't a total stink out and embarrassment. Beyond that, the rest is a bonus.

wyo

wyobilzfan said:
Pile ON!!!

I, for one, take no joy in another's misfortune. If we must beat up on the Bills in order to clinch home field advantage, then that is the cruel hand that fate has dealt us. I assure you that no one here will be laughing hysterically, or dancing into the wee hours at the sheer poetry of the circumstances. That the path to postseason glory must come at the expense of the Bills and their fans is almost more than I can stand. To see a team so full of themselves at the beginning of the year made to wallow in self-pity and humiliation is more than any of us would have ever thought to ask.

Don't worry, there's always next year dear Wy-o-why oh-meee-ing. ;) :thumb:

Re: Pile ON!!!

wyobilzfan said:

As for the individual who chooses to rub salt in my very fresh and large gaping wound... rest assured that I do have a good memory. One thing age teaches us is that eventually what goes around comes around. I have to believe that better days are ahead for BILLS fans. I just hope you're willing to step up to the plate when it's YOUR turn. Oh, and someday, some way, it will be your turn. And I'll be here hunting you down!!!!

wyo

Oh but I will be here. Just like in week 1. Oh well, we can save the **** talk untill after I laugh at your team this saturday. I dont like being rude to the lady so...Have a good Xmas..you bills fans will need it.

Re: LAUGH AWAY!!!

wyobilzfan said:
I think somehow I'll manage to take whatever you have to dish.

Bring it ON!!!!!!

It would be rude not to accept such a gracious invitation. Here's a little football trivia for you:

Q: How many seconds are in a typical offseason?

A: Using this year as an example, between Saturday, December 27, 2003 and Tuesday, September 7, 2004:

There are exactly 22,032,000 seconds, which can also be expressed as 255 days, or a freaking eternity.

LOL Falice... the Cubs comparison has not escaped me either:doh:

I was so sick of seeing the Blackbear's TIN MEN threads that part of me did not want to acknowledge the reality that is Drew. And EVERYTHING we were warned about by Pats fans has been borne out this season. He dropped off the radar screen after the FIRST loss to the Pats at the Ralph LAST year. I was there. I saw it. He gave up at that point and as far as I'm concerned that was the end of any resurrection of his career.

It is MADDENING to watch him walk off the field pushing up his helmet and shaking his head like he can't understand what's happened. Or stumbling over his feet or the RBs as he drops back. LEAD feet. It IS like watching a horror flick seeing how it's all coming apart for him.. Only this time it's our nightmare.

But the most frustrating part is the complete lack of emotion. I'm sure lots of Pats fans wanted to crack him in the head many times over the years. I know there has been several times I've wanted to knock him "up side the head".

Too funny looking at the pix on here of Jim Kelly after getting cold cocked and helped off the field. I'll tell you what. Y'all can say what you will about Jim Kelly, but that guy had NO shortage of passion and leadership.

Drew Bledsoe may be one of the nicest guys around, but I'd rather have an ******* that can produce on the field. Hope he's prepared to have his contract dessimated and put on the incentive plan like Sam Adams.

First of all, I live in the Buffalo area and most of the complaints I hear day to day involve the O line. Popular opinion here is if Drew had a good line he'd tear the league apart. Whatever...the fact is if Buffalo had the best line in the history of football he'd still struggle because he holds the ball waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too long.

Second of all Jim Kelly had that woozy look every time the Bills started to lose. I believe that look is called the "I threw another pick look" because everyone knows he acted hurt far more times than he actually was hurt!! Didn't he get carried out of four straight Super Bowls?

bighit36 said:
First of all, I live in the Buffalo area and most of the complaints I hear day to day involve the O line. Popular opinion here is if Drew had a good line he'd tear the league apart. Whatever...the fact is if Buffalo had the best line in the history of football he'd still struggle because he holds the ball waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too long.

Second of all Jim Kelly had that woozy look every time the Bills started to lose. I believe that look is called the "I threw another pick look" because everyone knows he acted hurt far more times than he actually was hurt!! Didn't he get carried out of four straight Super Bowls?

Dig it brotha. I think this pic should symbolize bills fans thinking of their team.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Good one. Actually that picture of Kelly DOES remind me how I felt after the BILLS lost four SBs in a row. My horsehead friends in these parts find me a curious oddity, and wonder if my love of LOSER teams (I graduated from the University of Buffalo who mercifully ended their RECORD breaking LOSING streak in D1-A collegiate football this year) is some sort of masochistic tendency, or an attempt to become the patron saint of LOSERS.

LOL, it must be the remnants of a Catholic upbringing (ntbriioa) that make me feel the need to SUFFER:whip: The idea that if you SUFFER long enough, good things will come your way is firmly rooted in the psyche of all good little Catholic girls of my generation. Wasn't THAT what they were really saying in Latin???

Oh, I digress. Actually, there is this eternal optimist that believes that if one puts their faith in something LONG enough, eventually it will pay off...

Problem is the BILLS will probably be long gone to greener pasture$ in LA or some other horrible place and be re-named something like the CELEBRITIES or some equally ghoulish moniker before a championship ever is accomplished.

Ah... for every winner there is a LOSER. It's a dirty job, but somebody has to do it :Fart::Fart::Fart::Fart::Fart::Fart::Fart::Fart:

wyobilzfan said:

Problem is the BILLS will probably be long gone to greener pasture$ in LA or some other horrible place and be re-named something like the CELEBRITIES or some equally ghoulish moniker before a championship ever is accomplished.

WHAT?!?! SO YOU MEAN THEY ARE TAKING TWO FREE WINS FROM US A YEAR?!

wyobilzfan said:
And EVERYTHING we were warned about by Pats fans has been borne out this season.

Yes, we TOLD you about him, but people have to see for themselves. It is not going the way it should have gone for Drewpie and it sickens me to see him so screwed up. It's phoenix-from-the-ashes time for number 11, but I believe he is still capable of playing well and he is probably pouring every last ounce of effort he has into this chance for small redemption.

But the most frustrating part is the complete lack of emotion. I'm sure lots of Pats fans wanted to crack him in the head many times over the years. I know there has been several times I've wanted to knock him "up side the head".

I know what you mean. Earlier in his career he would show some fire, especially in late game comebacks when they let him call his own plays, but Drew only chewed out a teammate once in my recollection and that was Tony Simmons who had deserved it for a long time before our boy finally snapped.

He can really be very wooden during press conferences, but I don't believe that is what he is like behind closed doors. I'll leave the psychoanalysis to you, but he has never been the same since Daddy Tuna left Foxboro. Maybe he needs a coach with a strong pimp hand and G Dubya is definitely not that kind of a guy.

Back