As we speak

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
Its called the Cold moon. It is the last full moon of the year. Here in West Newbury at 5: 30 PM on Boxing day, as we speak it;s in the Sky over my back yard between two Giant white Pines . And it's loveely. You may have some clouds where you are, but maybe not. If so minded, take a peek.

Cheers

We have a lot of fog roiling around Gibbet Hill, and with the moon it looks fantastic. Temperature’s nice, so I just walked around our hilltop opposite Gibbet, admiring the view.

We have a lot of fog roiling around Gibbet Hill, and with the moon it looks fantastic. Temperature’s nice, so I just walked around our hilltop opposite Gibbet, admiring the view.
Speaking of Groton, as we speak I am suppering on a beautiful Blood farm ham and aged cheddar on rye. Was through town Saturday on my annual Christmas ham run.

Cheers and Happy New Year

Its called the Cold moon. It is the last full moon of the year. Here in West Newbury at 5: 30 PM on Boxing day, as we speak it;s in the Sky over my back yard between two Giant white Pines . And it's loveely. You may have some clouds where you are, but maybe not. If so minded, take a peek.

Cheers
Take pics!

Back