Attn Planeteers....

Time to change that avatar? :poke:
he would....but he seems to have "a thing" for gay sharks.......just wait till it's national goat week....he changes his avatar to a jar of skippy

These NYJ fans are just like their players. Gotta each have their own threads...attention whores! :D

Seriously though, glad you are OK Jetstream!
I have nearly 3,500 posts......please refer to me as MR. attention whore....thank you

almost 80 % of L.I is without power from what I am hearing.

I'm watching a report from Breezy Point (Queens for those who don't know) and it looks like the area was carpet bombed. Simply amazing.

I'm watching a report from Breezy Point (Queens for those who don't know) and it looks like the area was carpet bombed. Simply amazing.
1 house caught fire....the fire dept couldnt find the hydrants in the darkness and plus they were under water....the winds sent the flames to house after house after house........simply awful scene

I want her to stay away because your scary and dopey ass will shun her from men and cause her deep psychological harm

Hey you guys I'm engaged so there's no need to try and protect me. I'm pretty sure the giant GM can keep me safe from two New Yawk rats, err I mean Jet fans. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device

So my son decided that since all their friends were going stir crazy because they're also stuck in Brooklyn/Queens, that they would throw a Halloween/Hurricane party. When we talked to him last night, it was very loud and it sounded like they were having fun.

Seems like subway service is slowly being restored. At last check, Lower Manhattan is still waiting for power.

Hey you guys I'm engaged so there's no need to try and protect me. I'm pretty sure the giant GM can keep me safe from two New Yawk rats, err I mean Jet fans. ;)
Posted via Mobile Device
Thats it !!! we are officially broken up

Thats it !!! we are officially broken up
What a shock. Yet another one of your internet "Relationships" ends. At least you didn't end up on Dateline NBC..................................................... Again.

What a shock. Yet another one of your internet "Relationships" ends. At least you didn't end up on Dateline NBC..................................................... Again.
That Chris Hansen can't be trusted

Back