Australia Invaded

Those are sweet...they had a zombie attack here in the uptown area of Minneapolis last year. Annihilus knew nothing about it and was just sitting at a red light when a bunch of them came walking across the road right in front of his car. One of them acted like he was trying to get in the passenger side to get at Ms. Annihilus...too freakin' funny! One of them had a big liver (or something that looked like one) that was dripping with a blood-ish type substance that he was chowing down on. Luckily he didn't get any on Annihilus's car.

Gotta love this guy's comment though:

This should be made illegal immediately as it is incredibly irresponsible. Do they not realize that be desensitizing the population to zombie attacks, by crying 'wolf', they are making it easier for the human race to be wiped out the day real zombies march the streets? Have they learned nothing from the movies?
Philip Paynter, Montréal, Canada

There is a story circulating about what happened when a small regiment of civil war re-enactors, wandering a federal woods in search of yankees, encountered a squad of World War II re-enactors. Given the fine tradition of 1950s horror films, I think the zombies need some WW II soldiers to interact with. ;)

Someone needs to build the iPod playlist for us to march to.

Right off the bat:

"Zombie Jamboree" by Rockapella
"Zombie Stomp" by Ozzy Osbourne
"Live And Let Die" by Paul McCartney and Wings

JD10367 on 04-02-2007 at 09:30 AM said:
Someone needs to build the iPod playlist for us to march to.

Right off the bat:

"Zombie Jamboree" by Rockapella
"Zombie Stomp" by Ozzy Osbourne
"Live And Let Die" by Paul McCartney and Wings

"Living Dead girl" - White Zombie

(Please don't anyone say "Thriller"!!)

Baron Samedi on 04-02-2007 at 09:53 AM said:
"Living Dead girl" - White Zombie

(Please don't anyone say "Thriller"!!)

Oh, c'mon! You've GOTTA have "Thriller" in there!

I'm sure there's an appropriate Iron Maiden song to add to the list, too... I'll just have to decide which one.

Baron Samedi on 04-02-2007 at 10:00 AM said:
The Monster Mash - Boris Pickett

Bobby "Boris" Pickett, actually.

"Doc-tor Demen-toooo.... Doc-tor Demen-toooo...." :D

Okay, the last post got me to reminiscing about childhood, and not only is Dr. Demento still alive and kicking but he's still on the air and his website has almost EVERY PLAYLIST he's ever done. I had a specific memory of taping "Monster Mash" off his show along with a song called "We Will All Go Together When We Go" and "(I'm The Operator Of A) Pocket Calculator". I was able to find the playlist from that night. I was 14. Whacked!

http://dmdb.org/cgi-bin/plinfo.pl?drd81.0816.html

JD10367 on 04-02-2007 at 04:47 PM said:
Okay, the last post got me to reminiscing about childhood, and not only is Dr. Demento still alive and kicking but he's still on the air and his website has almost EVERY PLAYLIST he's ever done. I had a specific memory of taping "Monster Mash" off his show along with a song called "We Will All Go Together When We Go" and "(I'm The Operator Of A) Pocket Calculator". I was able to find the playlist from that night. I was 14. Whacked!

http://dmdb.org/cgi-bin/plinfo.pl?drd81.0816.html

I loved the Dr! His cd's are still pretty expensive, tho. I check them out once in awhile. I have a few songs, like "Fish Heads"...

Back