RichieM

Reaction score
:confused: Hi Everyone on the Planet!! Need some help if possible. How can I set up an Avatar picture to appear under my username? I would like to use one of my own and not one of the Planet's that were available. Looking at everyone else's and how good they look, I feel like like a freakin goober not having one. Any help at all with this would be well appreciated! I am not the most computer literate person (not the worst either) but laymans instructions would well suffice......Please let me know........Thanks..........RichieM.

You just need a picture that is 150x150 or smaller and 50k in size or smaller. Then when you go to your control panel to select an avatar, tell it you have a custom one and upload it.

RichieM said:
[B I feel like like a freakin goober not having one.
[/B]
I created a few avatars for you if need one......

You said Goober...LMFAO

I just loved when Andy Griffith would say "hey Goober"

goober.jpg

:thumb: I would like to thank everyone who helped me with the Avatar installation. I really enjoyed the Goober and Mr Peanut pictures that you sent to me. I am still laughing my kiester off at the imagination of you guys. With your assistance and my sisters help ( she really has her crap together regarding computers) I was able to add my favorite all time New England Patriot player CB Mike Haynes to my profile. Now it looks acceptable (I hope)!! Thanks Again...........RichieM!

Back