Babooshka Planned on Firing BB a Few Years Before

This is a disastrous few months for Kraft. He is flushing his legacy down the toilet. He’s lost control of the narrative.

He began losing ground in my eyes when it became known he was limiting the team's success because of his lack of cash spending that had already been going on for 9 years.
It's amazing to me that Bill & Tom were able to win 3 SBs during that time with poverty level spending from ownership.

this could also go in the WTF thread. 😄
was it just bb's wishes for no leaks keeping the krafts silent all these years? then finally kraft had enough and started making snarky comments. Then bill got his responses in. we saw those interactions the past few years.

Last edited:
this could also go in the WTF thread. 😄
was it just bb,s wishes for no leaks keeping the krafts silent all these years? then finally kraft had enough and started making snarky comments. Then bill got his responses in. we saw those interactions the past few years.

I'd have phrased that "was it just Kraft's wishes for no leaks keeping Bill silent all these years" etc., but, then again, I'm firmly on Bills side in this feud.

I'd have phrased that "was it just Kraft's wishes for no leaks keeping Bill silent all these years" etc., but, then again, I'm firmly on Bills side in this feud.
oh me too,100%. when kraft decided not to pursue action against the herald for that tomase bullshit,he started losing my respect.

Back