Bad Moon Arising

Baba_ORiley

We Won't Get Fooled Again
Reaction score
I see the bad moon arising.
I see trouble on the way.
I see [COLOR=blue! important][COLOR=blue! important]earthquakes[/COLOR][/COLOR] and lightnin.
I see bad times today.

Just saying that karma is at an all time low around here. The C's and B's lose. Big Papi is in a funk. I don't even want to come around anymore. Maybe tonight we start to come out of it. And yes there is hope in that the Pats are looking good on paper. I just can't help but feel a funk - bad karma or whatever- in the air.

Perhaps June Jollies would cure that funk?

Thread title made me think of this song:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5BmEGm-mraE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5BmEGm-mraE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

But uh...I guess things can't get much worse than losing two Game 7's in four days. The bright side is that things can only get better from here. Things are already looking up: Big Papi hit a homer tonight! :woohoo:

"There's a Bathroom on the right"

My favorite mondegreen.

Cheers, BostonTim

I met a girl who sang the blues
And I asked her for some happy news,
But she just smiled and turned away.
I went down to the sacred store
Where I?d heard the music years before,
But the man there said the music wouldn?t play.

And in the streets: the children screamed,
The lovers cried, and the poets dreamed.
But not a word was spoken;
The church bells all were broken.
And the three men I admire most:
The father, son, and the holy ghost,
They caught the last train for the coast
The day the music died.

It's getting worse. The damn Yankmees keep winning, I still don't have a job since being laid off in Dec., the Lakers won, and to make matters even worse, the Beefcake thread was on page one of the planet and the girlie pic thread was on page 2. This is getting scary bad....

Back