Banned for admitting defeat

I got hassled on a Colts forum for starting a Happy Mother's Day thread, the private mail and comments were horrid the Planet that wouldn't happen
Posted via Mobile Device

Official forum? Before or after the mycolts.net switch over? I refuse to sign up at the new official one.

www.newyorkjets.com

im sure there are a lot of homers...especially now...but if you look at the guys with the most posts...you'll see its much better at that forum
Of couse there are going to be homers. Thats expected. I'll check it out sometime. BTW congtrats to you and all the "cool" Jets fans. It is hard to take, but you earned it. Enjoy. I'm going to go shoot myself now:suicide: LOL.

Forgot to be honest not worth brain cell to remember such assholeness
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm trying to drown myself in sorrow by drinking massive alcohol. Luckily nobody has brought up the loss, and if they did I would be pretty hostile.
Posted via Mobile Device

Wow. I was banned today gangreen for, I quote '"Congratulaions, you were the better team, we lost, We sucked today". They're response, " We kicked your ass, you can leave now". When I tried to respond, they said I was banned. So much for manning up. My hatred for the Jets fan base has hit a level that actually bothers me a little. It is it just me , or are jets fans REALLY that F'd up? Anyone else have that bad of an experience?

Sorry you had such a bad experience. If you're looking to talk football with Jet's fans, join the forum at nyjets.com.

I cant , I've been banned from both. It blows my mind for the reasons I've been banned. The planet is the most tolerant, intelligent, honest NFL forum I have visited. Even opposing teams have been respectful (for the most part). Even most jets fans that visit here are respectful. I can take as much as I give, but this site is the best for honest debate.

again....try the official forum

Zeke know's what you mean. I was banned earlier for simply expressing hope that the entire jets organization would die in a plane crash on their way to $hit-stains-burgh...........:shrug:

I cant , I've been banned from both. It blows my mind for the reasons I've been banned. The planet is the most tolerant, intelligent, honest NFL forum I have visited. Even opposing teams have been respectful (for the most part). Even most jets fans that visit here are respectful. I can take as much as I give, but this site is the best for honest debate.

This x1000, I don't even bother posting daily or looking at any other football forum daily because this place is awesome. Yes, I get poked at by numbers cruncher and a few others from time to time, but this is one thing I learned from being picked on in grade and middle school.....just brush it off and have fun with it.

That's to bad that happened and quite frankly hard to believe that some fans like that can be such jack asses. Reminds me of the time I went over to the Steelers forum and made a thread of who is your top ten qbs over the last ten yrs. I had Hasselbeck on my list as number ten. And the one guy went nuts on me saying Hass is a joke, I was calm and just stated facts, and stats as to why I liked Hass especially in his superbowl year. He called me a fake fan and a f a g and went nuts. And pretty much most of the fans there said I should leave all cuz I said I liked Hasselbeck. Lmao. Some forums are absolute jokes. I only go to the Colts forum and now this forum. Used to be on the Steelers can't remember why I signed up there though, but none the less won't ever go back. Jets fans seem to be very similar.
Posted via Mobile Device

Winning can cure a lot of ills. I'm sure some of our resident Colts fans would even agree with this. Until they actually won a Superbowl they definitely had an edge to them. They were cool for the most part, but much testier and quicker to take offense.

I have compared it before to being a 40-year old virgin, and I think it's a good analogy. After the Colts finally got a SB win they were much more mellow, and most of them started showing up here smoking and wearing bathrobes.

It was quite the transformation.

Winning can cure a lot of ills. I'm sure some of our resident Colts fans would even agree with this. Until they actually won a Superbowl they definitely had an edge to them. They were cool for the most part, but much testier and quicker to take offense.

I have compared it before to being a 40-year old virgin, and I think it's a good analogy. After the Colts finally got a SB win they were much more mellow, and most of them started showing up here smoking and wearing bathrobes.

It was quite the transformation.

Wait, I thought clothing was optional? Though, corn does make good clothing though.

I got banned from a Bungles board for Posting "good game, better luck next time!" once...

Also I think I hate the Jets fan in the firehat more than any other fan in the NFL...

Finally, Good season and Better luck next year.....

Fireman Ed annoys me and I find that he annoys a lot of fans that live here in New York.

This x1000, I don't even bother posting daily or looking at any other football forum daily because this place is awesome. Yes, I get poked at by numbers cruncher and a few others from time to time, but this is one thing I learned from being picked on in grade and middle school.....just brush it off and have fun with it.

im with you homie.

Back