BB* has lost his team?

KnowMo2724

Reaction score
"I mean, I could have been in the ditch," Thomas said. "They really don't give a damn, honestly. Hey, as long as you ain't in the meeting, they really don't give a [expletive]."

Fire him now:shrug:

they were discussing this on comcast with Curren & Felger...After losing to Colts BB* gave a post game speech & said see you all tomorrow for a meeting .(Monda) and all the under the breat mumbling started...BB* repeated it because of the smurks....

Now he has to begg his team to show up.... maybe Kraft should pay them more... after all as Midgar says...They are the greatest athletes & team to ever walk the face of the earth...

they were discussing this on comcast with Curren & Felger...After losing to Colts BB* gave a post game speech & said see you all tomorrow for a meeting .(Monda) and all the under the breat mumbling started...BB* repeated it because of the smurks....

Now he has to begg his team to show up.... maybe Kraft should pay them more... after all as Midgar says...They are the greatest athletes & team to ever walk the face of the earth...

ROFL. Yeah I guess you two idiots can leave now, the pats are done, no need to obsess about them anymore.

ROFL. Yeah I guess you two idiots can leave now, the pats are done, no need to obsess about them anymore.

are you fvcking kidding !!! leave now ??...this is the best time...the Chumps are being exposed to what frauds they truly are...

- Saints or Colts or both will go 16-0 and 1 of them will make history going undefeated

- Saints are going to easily take the #1 Alltime scoring record...and as they said on ESPN...how impressive is it they still have 4 gms to go and only 45 pts to beat the record...and they said ...The Pats ran up the scores when the Saints run the ball & control the clock when ahead...or they would have and esily could have passed the Patriots 3 weeks ago...

- Tom Brady's ranked 9th today...if that sticks he ranked 9th or worst 5 of 8 seasons
- Now all the sudden all you making believers can see the wife beaten gheto punk that disrespected Rice and was "Under control' in the belichick* system...is "FVCKING BULLSHIT"

- Moss doesn't want to play anymore...a bitching whining pussy that joggs & dogs plays unless its comin to him..."Pathetic"..I play when I want to...

- Brady has no more downfield freak willing to fight & out jump DB's waiting for Bradys pathetic inaccurate bombs...he can't depend on Moss fighting for all those "Olly OOP Hail Moss Passes . LMFAO !!! ...Brady's back to "Dink & Dunkin" ...was a great 1 season wonder

are you fvcking kidding !!! leave now ??...this is the best time...the Chumps are being exposed to what frauds they truly are...

- Saints or Colts or both will go 16-0 and 1 of them will make history going undefeated

- Saints are going to easily take the #1 Alltime scoring record...and as they said on ESPN...how impressive is it they still have 4 gms to go and only 45 pts to beat the record...and they said ...The Pats ran up the scores when the Saints run the ball & control the clock when ahead...or they would have and esily could have passed the Patriots 3 weeks ago...

- Tom Brady's ranked 9th today...if that sticks he ranked 9th or worst 5 of 8 seasons
- Now all the sudden all you making believers can see the wife beaten gheto punk that disrespected Rice and was "Under control' in the belichick* system...is "FVCKING BULLSHIT"

- Moss doesn't want to play anymore...a bitching whining pussy that joggs & dogs plays unless its comin to him..."Pathetic"..I play when I want to...

- Brady has no more downfield freak willing to fight & out jump DB's waiting for Bradys pathetic inaccurate bombs...he can't depend on Moss fighting for all those "Olly OOP Hail Moss Passes . LMFAO !!! ...Brady's back to "Dink & Dunkin" ...was a great 1 season wonder

Yeah one year wonder brady, just has 3 SB's been to 4, mvp, 2 SB mvp's, over 30000 yards 200 td's and less than 100 ints in 8 years...thats all. one hit wonder. lol

Thank God Bill just found his team...they were hiding in 1st place atop the AFC East...not that it's such a big accomplishment with all the other teams in the division being piss poor pieces of shit.

Yeah one year wonder brady, just has 3 SB's been to 4, mvp, 2 SB mvp's, over 30000 yards 200 td's and less than 100 ints in 8 years...thats all. one hit wonder. lol

I'll bet you voted for Obamma too !!!...you know because of all that bias bullshit positive media leaving out all the negitives to brain fvck the public into and we did...well dipshits just like...now we have a fvcking in-experienced Community Developer running not just this country but the World "ONLY" because of the Powere of the press...

Thank God Bill just found his team...they were hiding in 1st place atop the AFC East...not that it's such a big accomplishment with all the other teams in the division being piss poor pieces of shit.

the patsies are nothing but a 5-7 team without the Brady rule and a kneel in the endzone...they are fvcking pathetic...top of AFC east my ass...there isn't a team in the NFL that would rather play Miami over the pathetic Patriots if they needed a win

You know how I know your a dolphin fraud fan? A real dolphins fan will never want to see a team go 19-0. FACT! But than again, you are NOT a dolphin fan.

Its called a bad game. Everyone has them. Im guessing you never had a bad day? stfu.

"A Bad day"!!!!...that punk ass pussy is doing exactly what he has done his whole punk ass career..."I play when I want to"...this is not the 1st time this season alone this topic has come up questioning Moss dogging or taking plays off...

and know hes simply acting the exact way he did when Raiders & Vikings were struggling...Belichick* you all want to make believe has this strict no-nonsense type of system...Belichicks system may be the worst fvcking team a punk like Moss should be on,

1- Pats condone onfield cheating to win and gain competitive advantage
2- Pats condone Dancing & spiking the ball on opponants Logos in disrespect (Colt/SD)

This is not the team to set a good example for the big mouth troubled players in the league

"A Bad day"!!!!...that punk ass pussy is doing exactly what he has done his whole punk ass career..."I play when I want to"...this is not the 1st time this season alone this topic has come up questioning Moss dogging or taking plays off...

and know hes simply acting the exact way he did when Raiders & Vikings were struggling...Belichick* you all want to make believe has this strict no-nonsense type of system...Belichicks system may be the worst fvcking team a punk like Moss should be on,

1- Pats condone onfield cheating to win and gain competitive advantage
2- Pats condone Dancing & spiking the ball on opponants Logos in disrespect (Colt/SD)

This is not the team to set a good example for the big mouth troubled players in the league

Living under the power lines has caused you great harm:insane:

- Saints are going to easily take the #1 Alltime scoring record...and as they said on ESPN...how impressive is it they still have 4 gms to go and only 45 pts to beat the record...

Oh look, dummy is wrong again.

The Saints have 3 games left and need to score 41 points per game to tie the pats scoring record.

They also play in a dome dummy.

and against an easier group of defenses, if you look back.

Back