Belichick embraces Mangini?

HAMMERMILL

Reaction score
What percentage of BB calling Managini by his first name was a show of respect and admiration for the job he's done?

Versus

Him calling him by his first name only,as a adult would speak to a child?

Good job eric( you learned well)Now go sit and watch the playoffs as the "real teams move on"?

HAMMERMILL on 01-03-2007 at 08:44 PM said:
What percentage of BB calling Managini by his first name was a show of respect and admiration for the job he's done?

Versus

Him calling him by his first name only,as a adult would speak to a child?

Good job eric( you learned well)Now go sit and watch the playoffs as the "real teams move on"?
I think Belichick was sick of the "relationship" being an issue with the media, so he got rid of it.

Re: Re: Belichick embraces Mangini?

dchester on 01-03-2007 at 08:58 PM said:
I think Belichick was sick of the "relationship" being an issue with the media, so he got rid of it.

Yup I agree,but the media won't let it go,
They suck this up like a pig in slop;)
Oh nevermind:D

BB and Mangini should just hug after the game or at least shake hands.

On the "Morning Drive" this morning on Sirius NFL radio, they opened the show playing Queen's You're my best friend sprinkled with quotes from Eric and Bill praising each other from yesterday's press conferences. It is pretty comical.

Re: Re: Belichick embraces Mangini?

dchester on 01-03-2007 at 08:58 PM said:

Dead on.

The a great man once said, BB never says anything unless it will help his team win a Super Bowl. I'll try to find the Mangini quotes and run it though the Belichicoder, but I'm 99% certain he hates the guy and just decided to suck up to him to defuse the "controversy" so his players aren't asked about it anymore.

It must be killing him.

Back