Bill Parcells says Jets are stupid and D22 is a blowhard.

PatsRUs

Not a Member User
Reaction score
"I think it was overblown. If the competition is victimized by someone spying on you — if that happened — it's your fault because you could take precautions to keep that from happening if you're smart enough."
-Bill Parcells

dumb dumb isn't going to touch this one, it doesn't fit his agenda..

dumb dumb isn't going to touch this one, it doesn't fit his agenda..

I already posted on this one dipshits a few times today...but nice thread anyway...i am pretty boored today...lots of time to urinate all over your faces...

I already posted on this one dipshits a few times today...but nice thread anyway...i am pretty boored today...lots of time to urinate all over your faces...

LOL, see he replied he just didnt make any response to the actual article.ROFL

No shit on my face...I have nothing to do with the Patriots !!!

You have everything to do with the patriots, you talk about them more than most pats fans. Is your GM a liar? Just asking.

You have everything to do with the patriots, you talk about them more than most pats fans. Is your GM a liar? Just asking.

This is just a blast for me posting true Patriot facts daily on your sight when you people live in such a delusional world ignoring what is really the truth...without me...you would be completely bullshitted by your own NE sports media and fans...

This is just a blast for me posting true Patriot facts daily on your sight when you people live in such a delusional world ignoring what is really the truth...without me...you would be completely bullshitted by your own NE sports media and fans...

In otherwords no, you will not answer the question. Facts, when you actually use a fact let me know. I ask you ever stupid post you make to show a link or something to back up something you said and you never do, you just ignore it.

In otherwords no, you will not answer the question. Facts, when you actually use a fact let me know. I ask you ever stupid post you make to show a link or something to back up something you said and you never do, you just ignore it.

Don't give me your crap...i post proof of evertything i write...shit most all of it is just common knowledge that you & guys like Therick make believe isn't happening & just doesn't exsist that that world of your own...

Don't give me your crap...i post proof of evertything i write...shit most all of it is just common knowledge that you & guys like Therick make believe isn't happening & just doesn't exsist that that world of your own...

You post proof? Cool then right now, post some proof that 1. Brady himself without running plays had 19 plays for 0 yards, then post proof that kazur gave pills to pats players, then post proof that paul pierce faked his injury. Now I want links to these things to show me with proof. You show me proof or Im going to rip into you. No billshit from you, I want proof, no posting of your words, I want proof. Now get going.

I also want to see proof that there are 52 states in the union..

He's like dashole, all he needs for proof is some bong heads opinion on a blog, He gets all excited when Cartman backs his opinion but when Bill Parcells doesn't back him up, Parcells is a liar and not credible.

You post proof? Cool then right now, post some proof that 1. Brady himself without running plays had 19 plays for 0 yards, then post proof that kazur gave pills to pats players, then post proof that paul pierce faked his injury. Now I want links to these things to show me with proof. You show me proof or Im going to rip into you. No billshit from you, I want proof, no posting of your words, I want proof. Now get going.

You post proof? Cool then right now, post some proof that 1. Brady himself without running plays had 19 plays for 0 yards,. Now I want links to these things to show me with proof. You show me proof or Im going to rip into you. No billshit from you, I want proof, no posting of your words, I want proof. Now get going.

Midgar Im sorry I made a mistake it was 25 plays The fraud Brady had "ZERO" yards or less...so heres your link & I officially am telling you to "Go fvck yourself"...

1st Quarter
1- 1st and 10 at NE 44 (4:52) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to L.Maroney
2- 1st and 10 at NYG 42 (3:30) T.Brady pass incomplete short middle to J.Gaffney.
3- 1st and 10 at NYG 17 :)37) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to B.Watson.
4- 2nd and 10 at NYG 17 :)32) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to K.Faulk
5- 3rd and 10 at NYG 17 :)29) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep middle to B.Watson

2nd Quarter
6- 2nd and 10 at NE 30 (7:55) (Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NE 23 for -7 yards (K.Mitchell).
7- 3rd and 17 at NE 23 (7:19) (Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NE 16 for -7 yards (J.Tuck).
8- 1st and 10 at NE 11 (1:47) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep left to R.Moss
9- 1st and 10 at NE 26 (1:11) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep right to R.Moss
10- 1st and 10 at NYG 44 :)22) (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NE 49 for -7 yards

3rd Quarter
11- 2nd and 3 at NE 43 (13:41) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to K.Faulk
12- 3rd and 7 at NYG 25 (7:23) (Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NYG 31 for -6 yards
13- 4th and 13 at NYG 31 (6:49) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep left to J.Gaffney.
14- 1st and 15 at NE 5 (3:04) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short left to D.Stallworth
15- 1st and 10 at NYG 49 :)17) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to W.Welker
16- 2nd and 15 at NE 46 :)14) T.Brady pass incomplete deep right to R.Moss

4th Quarter
17- 2nd and 7 at NE 31 (9:41) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep left to R.Moss
18- 3rd and 7 at NE 31 (9:36) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short left to W.Welker
19- 1st and 10 at NYG 29 (4:15) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right Stallworth
20- 1st and 6 at NYG 6 (2:55) T.Brady pass incomplete short left to R.Moss.
21- 2nd and 6 at NYG 6 (2:49) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to W.Welker.
22- 1st and 10 at NE 26 :)29) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep right to J.Gaffney
23- 2nd and 10 at NE 26 :)25) (Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NE 16 for -10 yards
24- 3rd and 20 at NE 16 :)19) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep left to R.Moss
25- 4th and 20 at NE 16 :)10) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep left to R.Moss

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=280203017&period=4

..and he had the lead with 2:45 left... too bad his defense couldn't stop the guy from catching a ball with his helmet.

What you are showing was that it was a defensive struggle the whole game.. how'd Eli do, did he have any incomplete passes?

How'd Dan do in his only SB appearance? He put up Manning like numbers.. 1 TD and 2 Ints in the 38-16 humiliating blowout. Wow, that's clutch. It's no wonder he never made it back, it was a fluke that he was even there with his inablility to step his game up in the post season. I bet he wishes he had a couple RBs to carry his sorry ass like Manning did.

Midgar Im sorry I made a mistake it was 25 plays The fraud Brady had "ZERO" yards or less...so heres your link & I officially am telling you to "Go fvck yourself"...

1st Quarter
1- 1st and 10 at NE 44 (4:52) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to L.Maroney
2- 1st and 10 at NYG 42 (3:30) T.Brady pass incomplete short middle to J.Gaffney.
3- 1st and 10 at NYG 17 :)37) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to B.Watson.
4- 2nd and 10 at NYG 17 :)32) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to K.Faulk
5- 3rd and 10 at NYG 17 :)29) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep middle to B.Watson

2nd Quarter
6- 2nd and 10 at NE 30 (7:55) (Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NE 23 for -7 yards (K.Mitchell).
7- 3rd and 17 at NE 23 (7:19) (Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NE 16 for -7 yards (J.Tuck).
8- 1st and 10 at NE 11 (1:47) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep left to R.Moss
9- 1st and 10 at NE 26 (1:11) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep right to R.Moss
10- 1st and 10 at NYG 44 :)22) (No Huddle, Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NE 49 for -7 yards

3rd Quarter
11- 2nd and 3 at NE 43 (13:41) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to K.Faulk
12- 3rd and 7 at NYG 25 (7:23) (Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NYG 31 for -6 yards
13- 4th and 13 at NYG 31 (6:49) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep left to J.Gaffney.
14- 1st and 15 at NE 5 (3:04) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short left to D.Stallworth
15- 1st and 10 at NYG 49 :)17) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to W.Welker
16- 2nd and 15 at NE 46 :)14) T.Brady pass incomplete deep right to R.Moss

4th Quarter
17- 2nd and 7 at NE 31 (9:41) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep left to R.Moss
18- 3rd and 7 at NE 31 (9:36) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short left to W.Welker
19- 1st and 10 at NYG 29 (4:15) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right Stallworth
20- 1st and 6 at NYG 6 (2:55) T.Brady pass incomplete short left to R.Moss.
21- 2nd and 6 at NYG 6 (2:49) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete short right to W.Welker.
22- 1st and 10 at NE 26 :)29) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep right to J.Gaffney
23- 2nd and 10 at NE 26 :)25) (Shotgun) T.Brady sacked at NE 16 for -10 yards
24- 3rd and 20 at NE 16 :)19) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep left to R.Moss
25- 4th and 20 at NE 16 :)10) (Shotgun) T.Brady pass incomplete deep left to R.Moss

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/playbyplay?gameId=280203017&period=4

"I think it was overblown. If the competition is victimized by someone spying on you — if that happened — it's your fault because you could take precautions to keep that from happening if you're smart enough."
-Bill Parcells

Tuna's just mad he didn't think of it first. >)

..and he had the lead with 2:45 left... too bad his defense couldn't stop the guy from catching a ball with his helmet.

What you are showing was that it was a defensive struggle the whole game.. how'd Eli do, did he have any incomplete passes?

How'd Dan do in his only SB appearance? He put up Manning like numbers.. 1 TD and 2 Ints in the 38-16 humiliating blowout. Wow, that's clutch. It's no wonder he never made it back, it was a fluke that he was even there with his inablility to step his game up in the post season. I bet he wishes he had a couple RBs to carry his sorry ass like Manning did.

I love listening to how pathetic you dipshits are...OH!!! Yea!!! and Marino lost his superbowl too...well Dan lost his superbowl against the great HOF Joe montanna & the San Fran 49'ers "NOT" fvcking Eli Manning & the NYG !!!

Eli and his coach were going to be benched & fired only 5 weeks before that game and the Giants weren't even a division winner they were the woest seed in the playoffs...

And about that "Miracle" pass...Moss had about 8 of them go his way last year...and your blaming a defense that held a team to 10 points in a game...

you are all truly nothing but pathetic fanativ dipshits...

I love listening to how pathetic you dipshits are...OH!!! Yea!!! and Marino lost his superbowl too...well Dan lost his superbowl against the great HOF Joe montanna & the San Fran 49'ers "NOT" fvcking Eli Manning & the NYG !!!

Yeah, but he won Super Bowls against Kurt Warner and the St. Louis Rams (if you knew anything about football you might have heard of them - at the time they were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"), Jake Delhomme and the Carolina Panthers, and some guy named Donovan McNabb and the Philadelphia Eagles.

So Brady and the Pats won 3, lost 1

Dandy Dan Marino lost 1 and never reached any others...

Do the math, you "fvcking dipshit"

- at the time they were known as "The Greatest Show on Turf"),

- Jake Delhomme and the Carolina Panthers, and some guy named Donovan McNabb -

Do the math, you "fvcking dipshit"

- You mean the Kurt Warner that still managed to throw a SB record of 380 yards even though the referees let the patriot lame ass 24th ranked shit ass defense cheat just to try and keep the game close and exciting...

Yea how could I ever forget that fraud superbowl that started with the "Tuck Rule" in Gillette

- Do this Math you fvcking dipshit...

Marino- The "Most Pure Prolific QB in History
Bardy - The Most Famous "Dink & Dunking" Victoria Secrets Mens panty Model in History

Christ, he's bringing up the Tuck Rule again. :shake: Sad.

A winning percentage of ZERO will never be better than a winning percentage of 75. How's that for math, dvckless? (Don't believe me? Ask your Special Ed teacher.)

Ah, and there it is again.. the rallying cry of the loser.

When your argument breaks down, you start crying "they cheat".. wahh... right on cue.

Do this math dipshit,

Marino, known as the biggest choker in post season history (now that Mannings RBs won a SB for him). Now they compare him to ARod, just google "Dan Marino Chokes" (I know you love to Google things)

Brady, know as the next Joe Montana, clutch QB with outstanding stats to prove it including 3 SB victories, 4 SB appearances, and 2 SB MVPs.

So they compare Brady to the guy who beat Dan (Montana), and they compare Dan to anyone who's failing to elevate his game in the post season but puts up great regular season stats. Dan is the poster boy for choking.

Did Dan ever have a 21 game winning streak? Did he ever win 18 games in one season? Of course he didn't, he was a fraud.

Of course you'll argue that Dan didn't have great players around him while Brady did it with legendary all-pro athletes like Jermain Wiggins and Antoine Smith... You'll ignore that the Pats defied the odds and won SBs with record numbers of injuries and a revolving door of supporting talent for the QB. Because that'll make you feel better, and because you don't really understand all that much about the game of football aside from how to wave your Dolphins foam finger and wear your Dan Marino thong.

I'll post some stats again, to make you green again (get you in the mood for the Celts game tonight)

NFL record for most consecutive wins in post season: 10 (broke record of Green Bay's Bart Starr).
Most consecutive post season wins (college and professional combined): 12
3 Super Bowl victories
2 Super Bowl MVP awards
Most completions in a Super Bowl (32 in Super Bowl XXXVIII)
Most career Super Bowl completions (100 in four games)
Highest completion percentage in a single game, minimum 20 attempts (26 of 28, 92.9%, against Jacksonville in 2007 AFC Divisional round)[33]

Dan would give his left nut to have those numbers on his resume..

Oh, btw.. the tuck rule crying might have worked for you in 2002.. but after 2004, I think we all found out who was the better team, and no, it wasn't the Raiders.

- You mean the Kurt Warner that still managed to throw a SB record of 380 yards even though the referees let the patriot lame ass 24th ranked shit ass defense cheat just to try and keep the game close and exciting...

Yea how could I ever forget that fraud superbowl that started with the "Tuck Rule" in Gillette

- Do this Math you fvcking dipshit...

Marino- The "Most Pure Prolific QB in History
Bardy - The Most Famous "Dink & Dunking" Victoria Secrets Mens panty Model in History

Back