Bills Rookie DE Aaron Maybin To Train With Ravens LB Ray Lewis In Miami

-Scar-

Decimate this account, please. Thanks.
Reaction score
Buffalo+Bills+Minicamp+F7c4w6UipBUl.jpg

“I’ve been all football all the time since the start of my last season at Penn State up until the end of my offseason here, so a little time off won’t hurt,” the Bills’ first-round draft pick said after the final day of minicamp. “But about a week from now, it will be back to work.”Maybin plans to spend a week in Boca Raton, Fla., working out with a friend, and then he’ll head to Miami, where he’ll train with Baltimore Ravens All-Pro linebacker Ray Lewis.The two struck up a friendship when Maybin was a youth football player in the Baltimore area. Maybin also befriended fellow ex-Penn State star LaVar Arrington, who was playing for the Washington Redskins then.

Source:Allen Wilson, Bufffalo News

"Ray is going to teach me how to read blockers, shoot the gaps, cut a motherf*cka, shed blocks, be better in pass coverage, stab a motherf*cka, and everything else that made him the Pro Bowl Line Backer he is."

This is facinating... rookie from Buffalo practices with friends. I'm sure people in Canada will be very excited when they find out about this.

Back