Bills Texans...

That Smurf is pretty good!

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 PM ----------

#70 is a dumbass...

These refs are corrupt af...like usual.

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Corrupt Corrente it again.

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Hopkins never had that 1st down...

I don't think any of these teams will threaten to get to the AFCCG et alone the SB. Some pretty bad decisions and coaching out there on both sides.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

How the f**k did the Bills not get the sack there?? They had him, they actually had him.

What pisses me off here, the Texans are sure to kick this and win but the media will be all about JJ Watt and how he was the spark that started this. Utter BS, Mercilus was far better on D and Watson really stepped up.

But the Media have their favourite and Watt will get all the ludicrous hype.

Poor Buffalo. I'm really feeling for them. It looked like they had it, they started so well and were so brave with the play calling.

Allen was good, a few iffy decisions, but he did everything he could to try and get the win.

JJ Watt is so fucking overrated...almost as much as Rodgers is.

I was thinking the exact same thing! They are the two players who the media just have on this ridiculous pedestal.

No more clearer with the NFL 100 team when you had people like Peter King bleating that Watt wasn't chosen. GTF King, who do you leave off? Reggie White? Bruce Smith? Deacon Jones?

And the same bleating that Rodgers was left off.

I was thinking the exact same thing! They are the two players who the media just have on this ridiculous pedestal.

No more clearer with the NFL 100 team when you had people like Peter King bleating that Watt wasn't chosen. GTF King, who do you leave off? Reggie White? Bruce Smith? Deacon Jones?

Agreed...

I like how the Bills got robbed out of a TD at the beginning of the 2nd half.

Just shows you, Buffalo are an afterthought in the league. Small town team, miracle the Bills are still there and no way with the league ever want them to have a fair shot compared to a team like Houston, the wealthy 4th biggest city in the US. No contest.

Poor Buffalo. I'm really feeling for them. It looked like they had it, they started so well and were so brave with the play calling.

Allen was good, a few iffy decisions, but he did everything he could to try and get the win.

It's OK. I've been saying all year, this is 1988 all over again, however, I would like to buy McD the executive package for the Bill Belichick class on how to NOT take your goddamned foot off the gas when you have a lead. ALL YEAR LONG, every single time we have a lead in the 3rd or 4th Q, they go conservative. And EVERY.SINGLE.GAME, they fail over and over, running Gore inside the 30. Every game!! It's unbelievable!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Most definitely

Just shows you, Buffalo are an afterthought in the league. Small town team, miracle the Bills are still there and no way with the league ever want them to have a fair shot compared to a team like Houston, the wealthy 4th biggest city in the US. No contest.

Green Bay is like...120,000.

Just listening to Goodell's presser. He is literally saying Buffalo needs a new stadium to remain competitive with other stadia.

That should alarm Bills fans. This f**ker will look to move you in a heartbeat if some billionaire waves enough money in his face.

Just listening to Goodell's presser. He is literally saying Buffalo needs a new stadium to remain competitive with other stadia.

That should alarm Bills fans. This f**ker will look to move you in a heartbeat if some billionaire waves enough money in his face.

I know. The contract with the stadium is up in '23 but I think the no-move clause is up this year. The problem in Buffalo is justifying the cost for a venue that only gets used a dozen times a year so there is a camp that wants it downtown, and to add a much needed new convention center and one that wants to just replace the Existing out in Orchard Park.

I like the downtown idea, BUT, that is not liked by a third group. The hardcore tailgaters that want the Bills tailgate to be one of the more notorious in the NFL, which will be tempered with a downtown stadium. However, downtown buffalo is pretty happening and a Stadium will only inspire more development down there.

The fourth issue is the imminent raise in Prices. Buffalo is one of the most affordable tickets in Football, PSL's are an issue and the overall cost won't make a lot of fans happy

The Pegulas know a new stadium is a must. He's just biding his time until all the pieces come together

I know. The contract with the stadium is up in '23 but I think the no-move clause is up this year. The problem in Buffalo is justifying the cost for a venue that only gets used a dozen times a year so there is a camp that wants it downtown, and to add a much needed new convention center and one that wants to just replace the Existing out in Orchard Park.

I like the downtown idea, BUT, that is not liked by a third group. The hardcore tailgaters that want the Bills tailgate to be one of the more notorious in the NFL, which will be tempered with a downtown stadium. However, downtown buffalo is pretty happening and a Stadium will only inspire more development down there.

The Pegulas know a new stadium is a must. He's just biding his time

Downtown sounds good. I pray it happens and the Bills stay in Buffalo. Goodell was again going on and on about London and future team there and all the great NFL ready stadia they have there. A Canadian reporter then piped up and started asking about Toronto, surely they're in with a shout he was saying.

Get Stuffed Goodell. Leave these teams be, esepcially a team like the Bills with a great fanbase.

Back