Bledsoe Released

It was just 3 years ago when the city of Buffalo had a f**king parade to welcome Drew to the Bills. I guess Drew wasn't the "savior" after all.

I wonder if they'll be holding a good-bye parade to usher Drew out of town...............doubt it.

WE TOLD THEM

We told all the trolls that came in our chatroom he wasnt goin to save them.. when they gave us the first butt whooping all came in the room talkin superbowl 2 weeks into the season..lmfao looks they got a reality check big time.. haha :D :D

Yes you did, but why should it come as any surprise that we didn't listen?

I'm a BILLS fan and a basic optimist in life. I always try to look at the glass of water as half full.

I was hoping it would work out for the BILLS. It didn't.

I was also wrong about Tom Brady.

Big deal.

Next topic!

Just think of how many more Championships the Pats would've won had they just given Scott Zolak a shot.

Too bad. But I can live with 3.

:D

thomas144 said:
Scott Zolak had his shot. He started a playoff game and lost it.

Uh huh, so why wasn't the same litmus test administered to Mr. Bledsoe? He lost his first playoff game...threw 3 picks if I remember correctly.

Keep hearing Bledsoe linked with Dallas. But whatever happened to Drew Henson? There was all this hype surrounding him last year and now he's the forgotten man. Didn't they give up a good draft pick for him to be the eventual starter?

StarKleck said:
Keep hearing Bledsoe linked with Dallas. But whatever happened to Drew Henson? There was all this hype surrounding him last year and now he's the forgotten man. Didn't they give up a good draft pick for him to be the eventual starter?

Henson couldn't win a starting job with the Niners. :jerkit:

spiderman said:
Uh huh, so why wasn't the same litmus test administered to Mr. Bledsoe? He lost his first playoff game...threw 3 picks if I remember correctly.

Back then we didn't have this message board so we could let everyone know how much we hated Bledsoe.

Didn't Zolak also get a chance when Bledsoe had the broken finger with the pin in it. As I recall, Zolak sucked so bad that they had to go with Bledsoe with the broken finger and all.
________
extreme vaporizer

dchester said:
Didn't Zolak also get a chance when Bledsoe had the broken finger with the pin in it. As I recall, Zolak sucked so bad that they had to go with Bledsoe with the broken finger and all.

Zolak started 3 games in 1998

San Francisco 49ers (12-4 that season)

Pats Won 24-21

Zolak 14/30 205 yds 2 td 2 int

New York Jets (12-4 that season)

Pats lost 31-10

Zolak 14/31 127yds 1 td 0 int

Jacksonville Jaguars (11-5 that season)

Pats lost 25-10

Zolak 21/44 190yds 0 td 1 int

So he jumped in for an injured Drew at the end of the season, the team was 8-6, and played the 49ers who went 12-4 on the season only to lose in the playoffs to a 14-2 Falcons team, and a Jets team that also went 12-4 only to lose to the John Elway/Terrell Davis Broncos.

Pretty harsh to judge him by that in my opinion.

It's too bad for Drew. Never played up to potential but was always a class act (if you don't count the pouting around the 1st SB win).

Back