Blount suspended by the league

For a game. I presume this is for the hash incident last year?

Violating the substance abuse policy according to Mike Reiss, so I'd think it's for that incident.

This costs him a little more than $50k. A $44k game check and one $6250 active roster bonus.

But will he be able to play as well without the performance-enhancing benefits of being stoned?

I'd prefer if he wasn't stoned......maybe he'd play a bit more aggressive and make his huge frame really count!

Did he get caught smoking a "Blount"?

Sorry, I couldn't help it. lol

For a game. I presume this is for the hash incident last year?

Violating the substance abuse policy according to Mike Reiss, so I'd think it's for that incident.

This costs him a little more than $50k. A $44k game check and one $6250 active roster bonus.

He and the Pats knew this was coming. Jonas' annual time to shine.

No love for cadet or bolden. BB could just go pass go heavy again. Barely use the running game again. Cadet & bolden are descent at catching the ball.

Cadet and Bolden shouldn't really be in the same sentence here. Cadet's your Vereen replacement, and depending who the opponent is, I imagine he'll see plenty of time regardless.

Bolden's your special teams guy who gets offense snaps because he practiced well that week :)

Back