Bob Kraft is a "Conflict of Interest"

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
My favorite quote !!!...Yahoo sports promoting and comparing the greatest 7 year NFL onfield cheating scandel in sports history to a fvcking school yard game !!!!

"Over the past several months, Kraft really made it up to his fellow owners. As chair of the NFL’s broadcast committee, he teamed with Goodell to pull off a completely legitimate power move that, in terms of gaining a competitive advantage, makes Spygate look like the equivalent of a schoolyard nose tackle inching the football a few inches backward before the snap.

"In negotiating two-year extensions with FOX, CBS and NBC through the 2013 season – and with NFL Sunday Ticket provider DirecTV through 2014 – Kraft and Goodell successfully manipulated the deals to give the league a serious edge in its impending labor fight with the NFLPA.

According to terms of the extensions, if there’s no new collective bargaining agreement after the 2010 season and the owners, as expected, lock out the players, the lucrative weekly checks from the networks that are the league’s lifeblood will still keep streaming in as scheduled throughout what would have been the 2011 campaign."

whole article...if this isn't a "Major Conflict Of Interest" ...1 of 32 owners "TEAMING" up with Commish negotiating Billion & billions in the very networks that promote this game...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=ms-ownerrankingsparttwo090309&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

And all the extra preferential treatment is quite obvious in all areas of the NFL due to the corruptness of Bob Kraft in this league...he shouldn't be aloud to own a team with this much influence & power...

especially when he/Kraft has the power to & can actually get the NFL Commish to destroy evidence in a cheating scandel within 72 hrs before anyone can view it ...and that could prove SuperBowl rings and or games were awarded due to onfield "CHEATING"

I knew you were out there but maybe bat shit crazy isn't just a funny one liner when discribing you..can't wait for your book..btw pay up WELCHER..

But if I were a Cowboys fan, I’d get down on my knees and thank the football gods for sending Jerry (Jones) and his family to North Texas, and none of you will ever convince me otherwise. Among his many recent accomplishments: Jones, as chairman of the NFL Network, joined forces with Goodell to settle a long-running dispute with Comcast after successfully demonstrating that customers would cancel their cable service if denied access to the channel. Said one rival owner: “You’ve got to give it up for Jerry. The stadium’s spectacular. Four words: Big vision, big testicles.”

I didn’t merely move up the Rooneys because they recently captured their sixth Super Bowl championship, and second in four years. I’m also impressed with the way they solved a tricky ownership situation – albeit via a solution aided by Goodell’s willingness to bend NFL rules in the name of continuity – and avoided a forced sale that would have been a bad thing for anyone who loves football and cares about tradition.

Sounds like Goodell works with other NFL owners in similar capacities. Amazing that a low-life, scumbag welcher takes the dealings that Kraft has done on behalf of the ownership groups for all teams (including the pathetic Marc Anthony, J-Lo, Jimmy Buffet conglomerate) and twists it into what you perceive to be as some kind of league/referee bias. It's as if NE has never had a penalty called against them or called against them at crucial points in games. You're ****ing sad.

Here's the point of the article:

"Two years from now, if a lockout comes to pass, the people in charge of 31 franchises will be highly appreciative of their (Krafts) collaborative efforts."

This accusation makes no sense at all, how is Kraft working with the commissioner, who is technically an employee of the owners is a conflict of interest? Seems like he acted in the interest of all the owners.

Do you guys realize that the OP is a guy who was "owned" by Dale Arnold on midday radio?

What else really needs to be said?

And all the extra preferential treatment is quite obvious in all areas of the NFL due to the corruptness of Bob Kraft in this league...he shouldn't be aloud to own a team with this much influence & power...

especially when he/Kraft has the power to & can actually get the NFL Commish to destroy evidence in a cheating scandel within 72 hrs before anyone can view it ...and that could prove SuperBowl rings and or games were awarded due to onfield "CHEATING"

Everyone saw the video's dumbass remember when your hero was supposed to come save the day? It was a league matter anyway, why did you or anyone else need to see the video's? When the bronco's cheated the cap, did you need to see the paperwork? When the phins broke NFL rules and tampered to get a coach illigally did you need to see how they did it?

Lee's just mad because the 627 Miami Owners didn't get invited.

They are re-airing the Cheat-triots SB against the Panthers right now. All of those players look guilty as sin.

Who the panthers who's entire Oline was on steroids?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2563563

rodney-harrison.jpg

Yeah, amazing how the Panthers can take steroids before the Super Bowl, the Broncos and 49ers can cheat the salary cap, the Steelers team doctor can get caught with 150K worth of HGH on him, and yet the Patriots can film useless signals (it was so "important" that they would pan over to the Chargers cheerleaders butts on the sidelines), and somehow they're the worst human beings on Earth.

This accusation makes no sense at all, how is Kraft working with the commissioner, who is technically an employee of the owners is a conflict of interest? Seems like he acted in the interest of all the owners.

Don't expect dummy to answer this, he just isn't smart enough to understand it.

Ha Ha Ha!!!! Kraft pWnz0rz teh NFL! Deal with it!

:party: ROFL :party:

Its a different story when a guy in his 30's is taking HGH to get back on the football field from 2 career ending injuries in the last 2 years and a guy that uses HGH for the hell of it.

I for one, would of done the same damn thing Harrison did.

none of your examples have addressed the facts...no fvcking shit Goodell will be involved in this or that with other owners...no fvcking shit...but adddress the "FACT" Bob Kraft ...can you fvcking hear me ????....has negotiated back in 2001 $50+ Billion * secured all Network contracts...thats the same fvcking networks that promote the fvbcking NFL !!!! are you fvcking getting any of this ? BOB KRAFT did that...

and just the past few months BOB KRAFT also Re-Noegotiated and secired all those same contracts personally to all Networks for most likely alot more than the original $50 Billions...

These are same fvcking network that can make or break the NFL or any individual athlete or team in it...thats why the Patriots and Tom Brady & Randy Moss and any other fvcking asshole on this cheating fraud God damn team recieve nothing but "
LOVE" no matter what the fvck they do...who the fvck do you think secured their futures & is responsible for Billions in paychecks ?

and tell me where the fvck Jerry Jones or any other fvcking owner can claim responsibility for the billions & billions of dollars in the NFL...

Back