Brady buys Audi Q7 SUV's for his linemen

pookie

Incompetent
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a duplicate thread.. I'll merge if it its.

I guess Brady was at the Audi Best Buddies Challenge fundraiser in Hyannis Port on Friday night. He showed up in sweet Audi himself and then later payed homage to his backside protectors.

Link from the Globe

Unaccompanied by his supermodel sweetheart Gisele Bundchen, Brady then surprised his five linemen, giving each of them an Audi Q7 SUV. (Only Logan Mankins, Dan Koppen and Stephan Neal (left to right, with Best Buddy Katie Meade) were present to accept their sweet rides.) Said Brady: ‘‘These will keep you well-protected, just like you make me feel — sometimes.’’

Given their performance against the Giants, I would've had the dealership remove one wheel from each car and said, "You can sit it in your driveway, and look at it all season, and if you can finish the f-in job this year you get the fourth wheel." :banghead: ROFL

He should just put them on the field in front of him during games.

They'd buy him a little more time than the living-breathing-pylons that showed up in Arizona.

It's a nice gesture. With the $$$ those guys make, BOU is sure their maids/nannies will enjoy driving them. Meantime they can roll in the Bentley sans kiddie seats now. . .:)

Of course, all of their driver's license pictures should look like this now:

CatRaxPlus_-_Web.jpg

It's a nice gesture. With the $$$ those guys make, BOU is sure their maids/nannies will enjoy driving them. Meantime they can roll in the Bentley sans kiddie seats now. . .:)

Of course, all of their driver's license pictures should look like this now:

CatRaxPlus_-_Web.jpg

I Found LaDanian Tomlinson's License Picture:

SMHafcchampionship281920x0044.thumb.jpg

Even BOU appreciates the audacity to make fun of our QB trying to rise on a knee with no MCL whatsoever.:toast:

Don't make excuses for the pussy! His arm was fine! ROFL

(Seriously, though... Rivers is an assclown and needs to stop running his mouth until he actually accomplishes some stuff in the league, but that game showed he has himself a pair of nads and might actually be able to lead that team to some good things...)

Don't make excuses for the pussy! His arm was fine! ROFL

(Seriously, though... Rivers is an assclown and needs to stop running his mouth until he actually accomplishes some stuff in the league, but that game showed he has himself a pair of nads and might actually be able to lead that team to some good things...)

Unfortunately, the "best" player on his team actually IS a pussy.

Sorry if this is a duplicate thread.. I'll merge if it its.

I guess Brady was at the Audi Best Buddies Challenge fundraiser in Hyannis Port on Friday night. He showed up in sweet Audi himself and then later payed homage to his backside protectors.

Link from the Globe

Unaccompanied by his supermodel sweetheart Gisele Bundchen, Brady then surprised his five linemen, giving each of them an Audi Q7 SUV. (Only Logan Mankins, Dan Koppen and Stephan Neal (left to right, with Best Buddy Katie Meade) were present to accept their sweet rides.) Said Brady: ‘‘These will keep you well-protected, just like you make me feel — sometimes.’’

Next Headline:
SPECTER CALLS FOR CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION INTO ALLEGED AIR POLUTION CONSPIRACY BY BRADY AND PATS TEAMATES

AP (Harrisburg, PA): "12-17 MPG!. The health of Planet Earth is at stake here, and Congress has given the NFL an anti-trust exemption. It's our duty."

Cheers, BostonTim

Back