Brady/Manning comp % FACT. (for d22 and Dawson)

pats-blue

Reaction score
Since neither of you tools seem to get it (yes I know dawson you are just being a tool and I am sure you understand the math...but a tool is a tool)

Here are the career numbers for Brady and Manning in the disputed areas...

TOTAL career 20+ yard passes attempts and completions

Brady 433 Attempts and 136 completions
Manning 740 Attempts and 270 completions

Brady career 31.4% comp 20+ yard passes
Brady career 11.8% of total passes are 20+ yards

Manning career 36.5% comp 20+ yard passes
Manning career 12% of total passes are 20+ yards

INDISPUTABLE FACT!

WAIT! d22 crys because 40+ yard passes are included!!!

So lets take them out

40+ yard passes

Brady 22-62.....wow great accurate down field arm!!!

Manning 4-25....wow not very good for a down field passer

Now the FACTS

Brady subtracting his stellar 40+ yard passes completed 114 out of 371 20-40 yard passes for his career. This is a 30.72% completion rate down from 31.4%.

Manning subtracting his pitiful 40+ yard passes completed 264 out of 715 passes for his career. This is a 36.9% completion rate..up from 36.5%.

IN the end they STILL threw the same amount of passes for their careers over 20+ yards completely invalidating d22s contention that Brady is a "dink and dunker" or the ever famous he throws 85% of his passes under 10 yards or behind the line of scrimmage or what ever figure he makes up for the day.

So lets recap.....

depending on the day d22 has claimed....these are DIRECT QUOTES FROM HIS POSTS)

D22
Yes dipfvck I am...figure it out....Brady's "CAREER" completion percentage in all balls thrown 20+ yards is a pathetic high school 28% ....Mannings is 44% ....

Now you tell me who the "Dink & Dunker" is .....
http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1094893&postcount=41

Midigar responded with..

The funny part is, D22 took a pct from a small area of 20-30 yard area, he ignored all else. He ignores it when I ask him to show us the over 40 yards in the air passes for the last 5 years between brady and manning because brady was way way way better with it. I also broke down the pct of short passes that each player threw and it was almost identical. D22 gets on a number and runs with it and ignores all else that proves him wrong.
http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1095245&postcount=44

Then D22 compounded his LIE, by LYING AGAIN. d22, don't you realize you cannot keep your lies straight?..

d22 quote...
that is ALL passes thrown 20+ yds...but you keep spinning & making believe
http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1095269&postcount=46

With or without 40+ yard passes Manning NEVER approaches 44% or even close to it. With 40+ yard passes Manning has a 36.5% completion rate....subtracting 40+ passes to cherry pick for d22 he has a 36.9% completion rate for 20-40 yard passes for his career..no where near 44%...in fact he is only .4% better for his career

With or without 40+ yard passe Brady is Never at a 28% completion rate. His career numbers WITH 40+ yard passes is 31.4% and without is a 30.7% or .7% lower.

Oh and by the way dawson and d22 2007 was Brady's THIRD best year at 40+ yard passes so Moss "alley oops" are spinning...

So once again d22 caught in a lie....

Manning DOES NOT have a 44% 20+ yard completion rate...he always subtracts 40+ passes and even then Manning only goes up to a 36.9% for his career.

Brady DOES NOT have a 28% completion rate for 20+ yard passes...only had his THIRD best year on 40+ yard passes with Moss.

And FINALLY....

Brady and Manning both throw and equal amount of their passes 20+ yards and that is a FACT.

So d22's contention that Brady is a "dink and dunker" and Manning is a "down field passer" is complete an utter BS. I will post quotes for you d22 where you stated Manning threw "deep" (apparently "deep" is only 20-40 yards) to open up the passing game and Brady only threw short because of his "weak arm"...(funny but apparently you only need a "strong enough arm" to throw the ball 20-40 yards?)

So FACT d22 is a LIAR and full of MADE UP STATS.

Since neither of you tools seem to get it (yes I know dawson you are just being a tool and I am sure you understand the math...but a tool is a tool)

Here are the career numbers for Brady and Manning in the disputed areas...

TOTAL career 20+ yard passes attempts and completions

Brady 433 Attempts and 136 completions
Manning 740 Attempts and 270 completions

Brady career 31.4% comp 20+ yard passes
Brady career 11.8% of total passes are 20+ yards

Manning career 36.5% comp 20+ yard passes
Manning career 12% of total passes are 20+ yards

INDISPUTABLE FACT!

WAIT! d22 crys because 40+ yard passes are included!!!

So lets take them out

40+ yard passes

Brady 22-62.....wow great accurate down field arm!!!

Manning 4-25....wow not very good for a down field passer

Now the FACTS

Brady subtracting his stellar 40+ yard passes completed 114 out of 371 20-40 yard passes for his career. This is a 30.72% completion rate down from 31.4%.

Manning subtracting his pitiful 40+ yard passes completed 264 out of 715 passes for his career. This is a 36.9% completion rate..up from 36.5%.

IN the end they STILL threw the same amount of passes for their careers over 20+ yards completely invalidating d22s contention that Brady is a "dink and dunker" or the ever famous he throws 85% of his passes under 10 yards or behind the line of scrimmage or what ever figure he makes up for the day.

So lets recap.....

depending on the day d22 has claimed....these are DIRECT QUOTES FROM HIS POSTS)

D22
http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1094893&postcount=41

Midigar responded with..

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1095245&postcount=44

Then D22 compounded his LIE, by LYING AGAIN. d22, don't you realize you cannot keep your lies straight?..

d22 quote...
http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=1095269&postcount=46

With or without 40+ yard passes Manning NEVER approaches 44% or even close to it. With 40+ yard passes Manning has a 36.5% completion rate....subtracting 40+ passes to cherry pick for d22 he has a 36.9% completion rate for 20-40 yard passes for his career..no where near 44%...in fact he is only .4% better for his career

With or without 40+ yard passe Brady is Never at a 28% completion rate. His career numbers WITH 40+ yard passes is 31.4% and without is a 30.7% or .7% lower.

Oh and by the way dawson and d22 2007 was Brady's THIRD best year at 40+ yard passes so Moss "alley oops" are spinning...

So once again d22 caught in a lie....

Manning DOES NOT have a 44% 20+ yard completion rate...he always subtracts 40+ passes and even then Manning only goes up to a 36.9% for his career.

Brady DOES NOT have a 28% completion rate for 20+ yard passes...only had his THIRD best year on 40+ yard passes with Moss.

And FINALLY....

Brady and Manning both throw and equal amount of their passes 20+ yards and that is a FACT.

So d22's contention that Brady is a "dink and dunker" and Manning is a "down field passer" is complete an utter BS. I will post quotes for you d22 where you stated Manning threw "deep" (apparently "deep" is only 20-40 yards) to open up the passing game and Brady only threw short because of his "weak arm"...(funny but apparently you only need a "strong enough arm" to throw the ball 20-40 yards?)

Wow, game-set-match.

Dumb dumb wouldn't know a fact if it bent him over and banged him in the pooper..

Oh by the way...I personally think Manning is an excellent QB and that marino was a very skilled passer, but not a very good QB.

Manning earn more respect IMO during his SB season because he reigned in his EGO and stopped being marino and decided to be more of a leader.

I have NO problem with anyone saying that they feel Manning is 1a and Brady is 1b....I personally disagree but do not feel there are FACTS (look up the definition d22) to clearly say which QB is "better" because they are very similar in almost every aspect.

Manning has a slight edge on stats and I don't know if even Jim Kelly could give him a run for how well he runs the no huddle. Brady has the edge in leadership over Manning that IMO puts him at 1a.( I think when skills are essentially equal, LEADERSHIP will win more games than a slight edge in skill)

BOTH of these QBs will be in the HOF and will be considered in the top 5 or so when they ARE DONE (there are no busts YET)

I am posting this for any colts fans on here that are seeing Manning dragged into d22's delusion.

Oh by the way...I personally think Manning is an excellent QB and that marino was a very skilled passer, but not a very good QB.

Manning earn more respect IMO during his SB season because he reigned in his EGO and stopped being marino and decided to be more of a leader.

I have NO problem with anyone saying that they feel Manning is 1a and Brady is 1b....I personally disagree but do not feel there are FACTS (look up the definition d22) to clearly say which QB is "better" because they are very similar in almost every aspect.

Manning has a slight edge on stats and I don't know if even Jim Kelly could give him a run for how well he runs the no huddle. Brady has the edge in leadership over Manning that IMO puts him at 1a.( I think when skills are essentially equal, LEADERSHIP will win more games than a slight edge in skill)

BOTH of these QBs will be in the HOF and will be considered in the top 5 or so when they ARE DONE (there are no busts YET)

I am posting this for any colts fans on here that are seeing Manning dragged into d22's delusion.

yeah I do not have a problem with manning either, but it comes down to me of which I want leading my team in the biggest games and that would be brady so that is why I have him over manning, not to mention manning is better playing inside as opposed to playing in the North east during playoff time and that is very important to the pats. I have seen brady take a team with very suspect receivers and take them a long way, I have not seen manning do this, they try to surround manning with the best receivers they can even if that means lose some things on defense. Through times when they had no run game or times when receivers were gone, brady was still able to lead this team and that builds a confidence to its fans. Stats are what they are, brady stats could be compared to any Hall of famer out there, he has broke records, he has put up numbers that will never be seen again, but to me the important things about brady come through with his leadership and what he can do to make players better.

1- Since neither of you tools seem to get it
2- Here are the career numbers for Brady and Manning in the disputed areas...
3- INDISPUTABLE FACT!
4-WAIT! d22 crys because 40+ yard passes are included!!!...40+ yard passes....Brady 22-62.....Manning 4-25
5- IN the end they STILL threw the same amount of passes for their careers over 20+ yards completely
6- With or without 40+ yard passe Brady is Never at a 28% completion rate. Brady DOES NOT have a 28% completion rate for 20+ yard passes.......
7- Brady and Manning both throw and equal amount of their passes 20+ yards and that is a FACT.
8- So d22's contention that Brady is a "dink and dunker" and Manning is a "down field passer" is complete an utter BS. I will post quotes for you d22 where you stated Manning threw "deep" (apparently "deep" is only 20-40 yards) to open up the passing game and Brady only threw short because of his "weak arm"...(funny but apparently you only need a "strong enough arm" to throw the ball 20-40 yards?)

1- We don't get it ? I post 6 of the exact same seasons with both QB's yearly compl-Att-compl%-QB rating in 20-40 yd Balls thrown ... what exactly doesn't those facts show to prove by far who the better & more successful downfield passer is ?

2- "If your numbers are right"...There is a 300+ pass att. differance in total favor for Tom Brady ...please explain exactly to us idiots how that can ever be accurate ?

3- THEY ARE COMPLETELY DISPUTABLE FACTS... 1 QB has more seasons and attempts than the other...& 1 season can make a huge differance calculating these type stats..its common knowledge the more a passer throw downfield it increases the chances for an incompletion or INT hurting both compl. % and especially QB rating...now go back to my accurate honest post and look at the fvcking pathetic QB rating Brady has passing the ball over 20 yds...

4- who the fvck is crying...40+ passes are olly oop hail mary passes any fvcking idiot can throw,,..If Trent Dilfer or Cleo Lemon had Randy Moss they would be the King of the 40+ yard pass...and thats a fact !!!!now thats something to bragg about.

5- Who gives a god damn how many fvcking passes Brady threw & couldn't complete yet the same as Manning...the issue is "How Fvcking Pathetic" Brady's 30% compl. % is and rediculously his 74.1 embarressing QB rating is...when Mannings QB rating from 2002-07 was an extrordinary 104.6 Rating proving without question by far the better QB...

Its not even a competition...its fvcking embarressing for Brady to barely have a QB rating in the 90's even just 3 times of the 12 ... 20-30 and 30-40 yd passes I posted from 02'-06' and Manning was in the 107 - 127 QB Rating in 8 of the 12 times....Brady is Laughable !!!

OH!!! but wait...he threw as many passes as Manning !!!....LMFAO!!! yea only to the sidelines, the dirt... the back of someones helmet...or just too high, too long, too short or wide right... because he couldn't complete them ...thats for sure...

6- Brady subtract 2007 with Moss the "QB Maker"... Brady compl. % is 28.3 ...not counting Olly OOp Hail Mary Half court bombs...

7- Maybe they throw an equal amount of 20 + yd passes...only Brady "Blows" and Manning is fvcking great....

8- so dipshits let me get this straight...you 2 fvckbrains in a conversation/debate about great accurate downfield passing QB's you dips are whining because I am not including 40+ Olly Oop Hail mary passes...and thats your frigin argument...

So 22 completed Hail Mary passes from Tom Brady 40+ yds out of 4,000 attempts in 120 games and 7 seasons is what makes him as good or better than Peyton Manning because he passed more than him and had a better rating?

Holy fvcking crap !!!!!...you do realize if you deduct the fact Manning completed 7- 40+ yd passes from Brady's 22 successful "Olly OOp Bombs" the only differance is 15 Brady completions...

Lets divide those 15 succesful hail mary completions by Tom Brady's career stats to really see how important they are over D22's post with 20-40 yd passes thrown...

- 15 completion in 120 gms = every 0.125 games Brady completed a "Bomb"
- every 153.4 completion Brady completed just 1 - 40+ yd "Hail Mary" pass
- 15x40yds=600 yds divided by 26,446 = Brady's "Bombs" = 0.2267 % of Bradys career

8- I say Brady is a "Dink & Dunker' because all of his success is there & its obvious as I have proven he fvcking "BLOWS" throwing the ball down field...and yes that game is between the 20-40 yd passes thrown & yes 40 + yd passes aren't even part of this debate or mean shit when Brady himself is "LUCKY" to maybe complete just 1 every 6-7 games...

Game ---set --- Match assholes.....

1- We don't get it ? I post 6 of the exact same seasons with both QB's yearly compl-Att-compl%-QB rating in 20-40 yd Balls thrown ... what exactly doesn't those facts show to prove by far who the better & more successful downfield passer is ?

2- "If your numbers are right"...There is a 300+ pass att. differance in total favor for Tom Brady ...please explain exactly to us idiots how that can ever be accurate ?

3- THEY ARE COMPLETELY DISPUTABLE FACTS... 1 QB has more seasons and attempts than the other...& 1 season can make a huge differance calculating these type stats..its common knowledge the more a passer throw downfield it increases the chances for an incompletion or INT hurting both compl. % and especially QB rating...now go back to my accurate honest post and look at the fvcking pathetic QB rating Brady has passing the ball over 20 yds...

4- who the fvck is crying...40+ passes are olly oop hail mary passes any fvcking idiot can throw,,..If Trent Dilfer or Cleo Lemon had Randy Moss they would be the King of the 40+ yard pass...and thats a fact !!!!now thats something to bragg about.

5- Who gives a god damn how many fvcking passes Brady threw & couldn't complete yet the same as Manning...the issue is "How Fvcking Pathetic" Brady's 30% compl. % is and rediculously his 74.1 embarressing QB rating is...when Mannings QB rating from 2002-07 was an extrordinary 104.6 Rating proving without question by far the better QB...

Its not even a competition...its fvcking embarressing for Brady to barely have a QB rating in the 90's even just 3 times of the 12 ... 20-30 and 30-40 yd passes I posted from 02'-06' and Manning was in the 107 - 127 QB Rating in 8 of the 12 times....Brady is Laughable !!!

OH!!! but wait...he threw as many passes as Manning !!!....LMFAO!!! yea only to the sidelines, the dirt... the back of someones helmet...or just too high, too long, too short or wide right... because he couldn't complete them ...thats for sure...

6- Brady subtract 2007 with Moss the "QB Maker"... Brady compl. % is 28.3 ...not counting Olly OOp Hail Mary Half court bombs...

7- Maybe they throw an equal amount of 20 + yd passes...only Brady "Blows" and Manning is fvcking great....

8- so dipshits let me get this straight...you 2 fvckbrains in a conversation/debate about great accurate downfield passing QB's you dips are whining because I am not including 40+ Olly Oop Hail mary passes...and thats your frigin argument...

So 22 completed Hail Mary passes from Tom Brady 40+ yds out of 4,000 attempts in 120 games and 7 seasons is what makes him as good or better than Peyton Manning because he passed more than him and had a better rating?

Holy fvcking crap !!!!!...you do realize if you deduct the fact Manning completed 7- 40+ yd passes from Brady's 22 successful "Olly OOp Bombs" the only differance is 15 Brady completions...

Lets divide those 15 succesful hail mary completions by Tom Brady's career stats to really see how important they are over D22's post with 20-40 yd passes thrown...

- 15x40yds=600 yds divided by 26,446 = Brady's "Bombs" = 0.2267 % of Bradys career

8- I say Brady is a "Dink & Dunker' because all of his success is there & its obvious as I have proven he fvcking "BLOWS" throwing the ball down field...and yes that game is between the 20-40 yd passes thrown & yes 40 + yd passes aren't even part of this debate or mean shit when Brady himself is "LUCKY" to maybe complete just 1 every 6-7 games...

No you were proven wrong, and it bothers you I am sure, but since you were proven wrong you can always go back to the oh he cheated thing. Pats-blue, me and pretty much everyone else proved that no only are you wrong, but that you are bad at math, that you ignore things and that you try to coverup bad information as fact. Its kind of sad actually. So basically, you lose, you were proven wrong for about the 500th time on here and damn if it were me at this stage I would give up and go to a dolphin board, maybe they will buy your bullshit there. You were asked to provide all the passes, not the ones you liked and didnt like, you wouldnt so it was done for you and you ignored it, so basically not sure about pats-blue, but you are obvioulsy too stupid to even understand basic concepts and understanding that you were wrong, and since you fail to realize this and continue on, there is not really anything else to discuss. Its funny how you always have to do the, oh we will subtract this from brady and take away this season and take these passes away and do this and then it makes brady look worse, but you never do that for manning...weird. Fact is, brady is one of the best of all time, this is said by any expert out there in football, so I guess you are saying they are wrong and some baked moron miami fan is right....gotcha. Fact is you are so blindly jealous of this team its sick, you being here proves that, you hate the pats because they are succesful and it kills you and brady is great and that kills you. If he was nothing and the pats were nothing, you would not be here and you wouldnt say a word about brady. You never compare hasselbeck, or rivers, or any Qb, its all about brady, its all about you trying to change stuff around enough or take passes away or years away to show something, and the fact of the matter is, whatever brady is doing, is working better than any Qb in the NFL and by the end in NFL history, so I am going to go with that as telling me you are a complete ignorant moron who is sadly obsessed with another teams QB.

Should have left this alone D..you pushed people over the limit with your marino bestest bullshit..got proven wrong,but remain obstinate..they put some time and effort in to prove you wrong (well done I might add) and you ignore non cherry picked facts..pretty soon people won't argue with you anymore, just throw you shots,like me..because it's like shoveling shit against the tide..

My last response to your drivel..

My FACTS are not select seasons..they are ALL the passes of their careers...guess what the more a QB plays the BETTER they get! HInt YOU DO NOT WANT ME TO COMPARE THE FIRST SEVEN YEARS...because that is even CLOSER than the FULL FIGURES.

You really are that stupid huh? Because Manning has played 4 more seasons than Brady...3 before Brady played and last year where Brady played one quarter. IS that really that hard to figure out?

You are really obtuse. This from the guy who wanted to throw out 40+ yard passes because they are so "inaccurate"! I stacked the deck as much as you could come up with and you STILL LOST!

Want me to post the many.many times you cried about 40+ yard passes? I already told you 2007 with Moss was Brady's THRID best season for 40+ yard passes...in fact he was 7 for 13 in one season and "only" 7 for 17 with Moss. LOSE AGAIN!!!!

You really have blown a gasket haven't you. Can't even keep the lies straight and are losing track of which cherries to pick...

Wow cherry picking is become extream...now you are subtracting not just the 40+ yard passes, you are subtracting receivers and entire seasons......gotcha....FAIL!

SO you finally admitted one FACT...but I am afraid that the FACTS say that BOTH are very good passers 20+ yards...FACT...oh and where oh where is the 44% 20+ yard passing for Mannings CAREER like you said....OH YEAH IT WAS A LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy fvcking crap !!!!!...you do realize if you deduct the fact Manning completed 7- 40+ yd passes from Brady's 22 successful "Olly OOp Bombs" the only differance is 15 Brady completions.

so now you are deducting Manning passes from Brady's? Wow you are desperate

uuuhhh dipshit it is 22 completions in 6 years

Again dipshit stop with the lies...it is 96 games not 120 you are pulling your figures from. Next lie...it is not 600 yards the figures are right there for you it is 1,150 Yards...not 600 like you are trying to spin and it ends up 5% of his yardage is from 40+...MANNINGS TOTAL yardage for 20-40 yards in that time period is 20% of his total and in 22 completed passes in those 6 years Brady gained 22.67% of Mannings TOTAL yardage for 20-40 yards...in 22 passes. You really need to learn this math thing d22, it can be fun!

HAHAHAOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNEDOWNED

Back