Brady was close to joining Fins ownership

Another team has been accused of tampering with Brady. Let's see if the NFL investigates this one.

We knew other teams were involved and tampering with Brady while he was still under contract with the Patriots. One of those was thought to be the Raiders and now it's official.

Dana White, the UFC Pres. who lives in Vegas, said openly on ESPN last night that he had the deal done for Brady and Gronk to go to the Raiders in Las Vegas before Tampa made an offer.
"At the last minute, Gruden blew up the deal." Gronk was right there on TV and said "That's exactly what happened." Then he said he's glad they went to Tampa. "It worked out for the best." Gronk asked White to tell the story.

View: https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1561172723363205120

White is talking about FA when he says the Raiders made an offer prior to Tampa.
But as I’ve said all along, it would be naive to think other teams were not tampering with Brady. He was set to become a FA and the GOAT. You get to him as soon as possible.

And people loved to paint Belichick as the unscrupulous prick who mistreated those 2 paragons of virtue. What a fucking joke.

And people loved to paint Belichick as the unscrupulous prick who mistreated those 2 paragons of virtue. What a fucking joke.
Gronk and some family members were co-hosting the UFC coverage yesterday and Gronk proceeded to drink, live on air, beer from his shoe.......He's 33 years of age.

He seems content to imprison himself in an eternal frat house bubble.

Gronk and some family members were co-hosting the UFC coverage yesterday and Gronk proceeded to drink, live on air, beer from his shoe.......He's 33 years of age.

Yeah, I have a close relative whose on-field involvement with the Pats resulted in him having a good relationship with Gronk, his dad and brothers. I think Gronk is a really nice guy, he's never been in trouble to my knowledge and I think he's far brighter than his intentional frat-boy persona would suggest. Thats said, he's far beyond the spring breaker stage and he is starting to appear foolish, in my opinion.

The frat boy shit stops being cute once you hit 30.

Back