Breaking news! Saints are dirty cheating cheaters that cheat!

(P - shoulder)

More Probable Than Not
Reaction score
Website
www.chrisweeks3d.com
Why do I fear somehow,This will float around the league as BB cheating.

Pats camera's, Colts Piping in noise, Saints whistles.

Who gets penalized ???
Pats lose another first over this :stirpot:

I saw the article but wasn't about to post it. The last couple of sentences were all I needed to see.

"the team is looking into the matter, and obviously the Saints would be facing huge penalties if the league were to determine that something like that was going on. For what it’s worth, Sean Payton and Bill Belichick are close friends."

Why isn't this on the front of espn.com? Shouldn't Goodell be handing out punishment too? :huh:

http://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/msn/titans_accuse_saints_of_cheating_by_blowing_whistle_on_the_sidelines/8681233

I think if this accusation holds up, it's worth at LEAST a couple first rounders :shake:

Seriously, though - I'mnot as surprised as I might have been a couple years ago. Over the last year or so, I've really been starting to get the feeling that Payton is actually kind of a (richard) and I wouldn't be surprised to see him involved in some sneakiness.
Well it can't be this years 1st, we own it from the trade, but knowing Goodell he would punish the Patriots as well. :shrug:

mccondichie said the whistle was definitely loud enough for several titans players to hear it. The team is looking into the matter, and obviously the saints would be facing huge penalties if the league were to determine that something like that was going on. For what it’s worth, sean payton and bill belichick are close friends.

roflroflrofl

Well it can't be this years 1st, we own it from the trade, but knowing Goodell he would punish the Patriots as well. :shrug:

Yup,Seems about right..
The NE patriots forfeit the NO Saints pick do too cheating !

(It was the saints that cheated but much of the world still thinks danny ainge bit tree rollings,not the other way around) :p

Yup,Seems about right..
The NE patriots forfeit the NO Saints pick do too cheating !

(It was the saints that cheated but much of the world still thinks danny ainge bit tree rollings,not the other way around) :p
It's only fair, with BB teaching Payton how it's done and all.

:stirpot:

It's only fair, with BB teaching Payton how it's done and all.

:stirpot:

I only hope the Colts next coach learns EVERYTHING he knows from caldwell:fingerscrossed:

Sorry,That was kinda cruel >)

That's the most classy way to end the article, they truly end it with grace and honor with the "Belichick is close friends with Payton".

A Titan accusing someone else of being dirty and chippy? That's a good one....

Saints SB is obviously tainted, and should have an * next to it...

Really, a sad day for the NFL.

LOL, what AWTE said.

I like Payton, always have. If he did this my opinion won't change. He's a highly competitive guy who's got a little chip on his shoulder and I wouldn't be surprised if he pushed the envelope a bit in the name of competition. The NFL is not some lily white league of gentlemen despite what some people want it to be (Goodell, Dungy etc).

NOW...if he was found to do something against the rules, like with BB, consequences are fine by me. But to say coaches pushing the envelope is less common than ones who don't just isn't what I believe reality to be.

Besides, everyone knows John Fox is the guy who recommended Payton to the Saints anyway. They were together in NY I believe as OC and DC. :)

Back