Breaking!: Sun Rises; Taxes increase; Willie busted - And man is he gonna pay!

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
ROFL ROFL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...song-court-avoid-marijuana-jail-sentence.html

Any last requests? Judge offers to let Willie Nelson off drugs jail sentence . . . so long as he sings her favourite song in court
By Simon Neville
Last updated at 4:21 PM on 28th March 2011
• Comments (92)
• Add to My Stories

Singer-songwriter and marijuana enthusiast Willie Nelson could have faced a lengthy jail term after he was arrested for possession in November.
But perhaps the Texas prosecutor has been smoking some of Willie’s special cigarettes, because he has agreed to let the 77-year-old legend avoid prison but only if he gives the court a song.
Hudspeth County Attorney Kit Bramblett said: ‘I’m gonna let him plead, pay a small fine and he’s gotta sing “Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain” with his guitar right there in the courtroom.’

:LOL: :LOL:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/H7vaYOIKWYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers, BostonTim

Too funny. Gotta love a judge with a sense of humor !

Too funny is right. Hopefully a concert DVD will follow. :rockon:

That's horrible to make him have to perform a country song for his freedom. It's like he's prostituting himself, selling out to the man.. set willie free!! :high:

What will we do with dangerous criminal Willie Nelson running free!!!

Seriously, ****ing legalize it already. It's a god damn plant.

What will we do with dangerous criminal Willie Nelson running free!!!

Seriously, ****ing legalize it already. It's a god damn plant.

Imagine, he had ounces of it.. not just a little quarter ounce, but like a quarter pound.. and it was probably that gooey green sparkly kind that you see in high times magazine.... with the purple hairs and an exotic name like lambs breath number six...

Imagine, he had ounces of it.. not just a little quarter ounce, but like a quarter pound.. and it was probably that gooey green sparkly kind that you see in high times magazine.... with the purple hairs and an exotic name like lambs breath number six...
I'm sure he did. Rich folk aren't buying dime bags, they buy in bulk so they don't have to buy that often.

I'm sure he did. Rich folk aren't buying dime bags, they buy in bulk so they don't have to buy that often.

Plus they need more for their groupies, roadies and other hangers-on...

Back