Browner might be gone

I know. I don't understand. We finally get a Ty law replacement, we win a superbowl, and we want to get rid of him?
I don't get it much either, the market is pretty bullish on CBs: Cary Williams got 6M a year from Seahawks. Seems to me we have Browner locked in at a lower market value.

I've always been a big fan of Browner, and having a dude that size and with his intensity and attitude, he definitely helped define the identity of our defense. If we trade him, it is what it is, but of course I'd rather keep him because there aren't a whole lot of 6'5 corners walking around.

While McCourty coming back was my number one concern In the secondary , losing browner would have been my number two (yes over Revis)

Yes , I'de rather have mcCourty and browner (the big secondary guy we haven't hade since Rodney?) over Revis ...
I'de love Revis back but $$$ the dollars would have to be right and mcCourty/Browner is a better value to me than Revis.

Yes , I'de rather have mcCourty and browner (the big secondary guy we haven't hade since Rodney?) over Revis ...
I'de love Revis back but $$$ the dollars would have to be right and mcCourty/Browner is a better value to me than Revis.

But right now it's not McCourty/Browner or Revis. It's McCourty/Browner or McCourty/Revis.

People who think this team can win without Revis are whistling by the graveyard. Were you sleeping from 2005 until last year? Losing him is a return to not getting off the field on 3rd down all over again.

People who think this team can win without Revis are whistling by the graveyard. Were you sleeping from 2005 until last year?
So Revis would have prevented Welker's drop against the Giants?

To think that the only way a team can win SB50 is to have Revis, and any team that doesn't have Revis is doomed, is crazy talk.

He's a player and a good one, but while he is valuable, he isn't a requiremetn for a team to win a SB.

Who knows what players you can get with $16 mil a year? A top pass rusher? CBs and pass rushers don't operate in a vacuum. Good CBs give pass rushers more time, and good pass rushers make QBs throw early and poorly.

In Sept 2003 could we have won the SB without Lawyer Milloy? People were predicting a losing season and we went 14-2.

How about 2004, could we win without Ty Law?

Browner is more replaceable than Revis. Easy decision.

I don't get it much either, the market is pretty bullish on CBs: Cary Williams got 6M a year from Seahawks. Seems to me we have Browner locked in at a lower market value.

Browner/agent must want a revised deal...that is only logical reason why BB is letting this happen.
Posted via Mobile Device

So Revis would have prevented Welker's drop against the Giants?

To think that the only way a team can win SB50 is to have Revis, and any team that doesn't have Revis is doomed, is crazy talk.

He's a player and a good one, but while he is valuable, he isn't a requiremetn for a team to win a SB.

Who knows what players you can get with $16 mil a year? A top pass rusher? CBs and pass rushers don't operate in a vacuum. Good CBs give pass rushers more time, and good pass rushers make QBs throw early and poorly.

In Sept 2003 could we have won the SB without Lawyer Milloy? People were predicting a losing season and we went 14-2.

How about 2004, could we win without Ty Law?

Revis would have caught the interception that Samuel dropped...
Posted via Mobile Device

Back