Bruiski & Harrisdion on ESPN & NBC !

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
sure its not too fvcking obvious how much god damn Influence & Power Kraft has over the networks...there has to be over 100 ex-NFL players on waiting lists for yrs trying to get 1 of these so limited TV sports show hosts / anyalas spots..

The exact fvcking same season these 2 dipshits Rodney Harrison & Bruiski retire are handed primetime slots on ESPN Sunday Count, ESPN NFL Live & NBC just 1 month after retitement ?

when the fvck does it all end ? And how many god damn in your face situations have to happen for it to be put an end...the favortism is rediculously to the point of fvcking redulous

I'm listening to ESPN's "Ted Fvcking Bruiski" the guy no one can convince me any Doctor in the whole world would ever sign a release for him to play football just 8 months after such a serious blinding stroke unless the Doctor knew it was "dope" related & wouldn't happen again completely taking away all the risks...maybe something we'll never know for sure..

But why is the NFL condoning this asshole on NFL Live talking shit about Bill Polian ? I thought the important thing was to win superbowls ?..

Polian : said defending their rightful decision, "right or wrong" to bench players risjing injury..."They had no goals of being undeafteted it means nothing "

Bruiski says with anger..."At least we had the "GUTTS" to go for it" ...who the fvck is this piece shit to question any head coach in this league...and happens to be the best team of the decade taking all the love off the Patriots...

then Mark S. is talking the list of best records of decade...Most TDs... Most wins - Colts Bruksi says "Woopti Doo" he says...Now theres some real professional fair unbiased reporting!

Im seriously sending a letter to the NFL and the networks to fire him...hes' in no way a bias reporter or fair anylas.... and its bad for the sport to have 1-sided- 1view favortism in your media...not to mention the Patriots owner already demands enough payback & favorable love for his part in the Billlions of dollars in secured contracts to their network

sure its not too fvcking obvious how much god damn Influence & Power Kraft has over the networks...there has to be over 100 ex-NFL players on waiting lists for yrs trying to get 1 of these so limited TV sports show hosts / anyalas spots..

The exact fvcking same season these 2 dipshits Rodney Harrison & Bruiski retire are handed primetime slots on ESPN Sunday Count, ESPN NFL Live & NBC just 1 month after retitement ?

when the fvck does it all end ? And how many god damn in your face situations have to happen for it to be put an end...the favortism is rediculously to the point of fvcking redulous

I'm listening to ESPN's "Ted Fvcking Bruiski" the guy no one can convince me any Doctor in the whole world would ever sign a release for him to play football just 8 months after such a serious blinding stroke unless the Doctor knew it was "dope" related & wouldn't happen again completely taking away all the risks...maybe something we'll never know for sure..

But why is the NFL condoning this asshole on NFL Live talking shit about Bill Polian ? I thought the important thing was to win superbowls ?..

Polian : said defending their rightful decision, "right or wrong" to bench players risjing injury..."They had no goals of being undeafteted it means nothing "

Bruiski says with anger..."At least we had the "GUTTS" to go for it" ...who the fvck is this piece shit to question any head coach in this league...and happens to be the best team of the decade taking all the love off the Patriots...

then Mark S. is talking the list of best records of decade...Most TDs... Most wins - Colts Bruksi says "Woopti Doo" he says...Now theres some real professional fair unbiased reporting!

Im seriously sending a letter to the NFL and the networks to fire him...hes' in no way a bias reporter or fair anylas.... and its bad for the sport to have 1-sided- 1view favortism in your media...not to mention the Patriots owner already demands enough payback & favorable love for his part in the Billlions of dollars in secured contracts to their network

:***:

I didn't even get a chance to mention..."Fvcking Rodney Harrison"...maybe on NESN kissing Moss's ass & Kraft...ESPN and NBC ......if the red flaggs don't go up when the dirtiest cheap shot hitting defensive player in history and just 1 year ago was busted for doping for 5 years since 2002 ...gets a walk in prime time slot !!!

Thats a major WoW!!!...and I have to say at least Bruiski has good speech tecnique...what the fvck does Harrison bring to that position !!!

I didn't even get a chance to mention..."Fvcking Rodney Harrison"...maybe on NESN kissing Moss's ass & Kraft...ESPN and NBC ......if the red flaggs don't go up when the dirtiest cheap shot hitting defensive player in history and just 1 year ago was busted for doping for 5 years since 2002 ...gets a walk in prime time slot !!!

Thats a major WoW!!!...and I have to say at least Bruiski has good speech tecnique...what the fvck does Harrison bring to that position !!!

:***:

In know Im crying !!!...its sickening...but I'll do what i can to stop it...the sad part is the Patriots are a 1 & done team anyway if that...Im sure thise hometown refs will do all they can to get you to round 2 as usual...going in they already know you suck....

I sent this the letter to Mike & Mike and a few other networks

"Why do all the major NFL networks have zero problem throwing any player, coach or team directly under the bus at a whim unless it is a NE Patriot ?

Bret Favre at 40 and today ranks # 2 is maybe the greatest example the NFL has to represent this league in all aspects of the game from performance to endurance & toughness & dedication to winning , along with his top of the class professionalism

And this week every single sports show including yours had no problem as usual digging up anything negitive to throw him under the bus because the Vikings lost a few games in december...and he debated Childress wanting to stay in a game & keep playing...thats a story ? Yet you all found a way to make it as negitive as possible.

And your next story was kissing the ass of maybe the most arrogant & biggest punk the NFL has ever seen . All Your eyes saw exactly what the whole world saw, a captain Randy Moss doing exactly what he has done his whole career with The Vikings and Raiders when the team struggles. "He plays when he wants to"...and ultimately lets them down...Now heres a shithead that should have been yanked from more than a few games, not Bret Favre trying to fight a losing battle till the dieing end..

I can only assume a possible 2 options for this type of horrible bias reporting from your network, either reporting the bad press and "Real" Randy Moss story from just his few Patriot season involving a restraining order for abusing a woman & friend, disrespecting Jerry Rice publically in a press conferance regarding the single season TD record, and now dogging blocks & jogging out routes on the field letting his own team mates down once again...i assume doesn't quite jive with the NFL & Bob Kraft's attempt to promote the Patriots as being theee "model franchise" and "Golden Standard" of the NFL... and thats a whole nother story or should I say joke in itself !!!

And your bias reporting and favortism is not about the story ...then does it have something to do with the extra preferential treatment the Patriots blatently recieve because their owner Bob Kraft is directly responsible for Billions & Billions...OH!!! and Billlions of dollars in securing & negotiating all NFL Network contracts, including yours... Because that makes more sence...

Really what else could it be ?

Lee from RI

I will send this letter to every sports media source until these answers are common knowledge in the sports world. We all the right to know, and to be perfectly honest, The patriot love is getting pretty sickening.

The media blows Brett Favre daily, what planet are you on?

In know Im crying !!!...its sickening...but I'll do what i can to stop it...the sad part is the Patriots are a 1 & done team anyway if that...Im sure thise hometown refs will do all they can to get you to round 2 as usual...going in they already know you suck....

"Why do all the major NFL networks have zero problem throwing any player, coach or team directly under the bus at a whim unless it is a NE Patriot ?

Bret Favre at 40 and today ranks # 2 is maybe the greatest example the NFL has to represent this league in all aspects of the game from performance to endurance & toughness & dedication to winning , along with his top of the class professionalism

And this week every single sports show including yours had no problem as usual digging up anything negitive to throw him under the bus because the Vikings lost a few games in december...and he debated Childress wanting to stay in a game & keep playing...thats a story ? Yet you all found a way to make it as negitive as possible.

And your next story was kissing the ass of maybe the most arrogant & biggest punk the NFL has ever seen . All Your eyes saw exactly what the whole world saw, a captain Randy Moss doing exactly what he has done his whole career with The Vikings and Raiders when the team struggles. "He plays when he wants to"...and ultimately lets them down...Now heres a shithead that should have been yanked from more than a few games, not Bret Favre trying to fight a losing battle till the dieing end..

I can only assume a possible 2 options for this type of horrible bias reporting from your network, either reporting the bad press and "Real" Randy Moss story from just his few Patriot season involving a restraining order for abusing a woman & friend, disrespecting Jerry Rice publically in a press conferance regarding the single season TD record, and now dogging blocks & jogging out routes on the field letting his own team mates down once again...i assume doesn't quite jive with the NFL & Bob Kraft's attempt to promote the Patriots as being theee "model franchise" and "Golden Standard" of the NFL... and thats a whole nother story or should I say joke in itself !!!

And your bias reporting and favortism is not about the story ...then does it have something to do with the extra preferential treatment the Patriots blatently recieve because their owner Bob Kraft is directly responsible for Billions & Billions...OH!!! and Billlions of dollars in securing & negotiating all NFL Network contracts, including yours... Because that makes more sence...

Lee from RI

I will send this letter to every sports media source until these answers are common knowledge in the sports world. We all the right to know, and to be perfectly honest, The patriot love is getting pretty sickening.

Why did you leave out your opinion that Moss is a "black ass fvcking ganster punk"?

Mike and Mike would have appreciated that comment. It would have struck a chord with them.

Anyhoo-

I'm sure that they will take a second look at their practices when they get this document from Lee in RI.

Stay the course.

Hope that you used a sharp crayon so that it was easy to read.:banghead:

If you want to talk class & professionalism, don't ever mention Farve in the same sentence. That, Lee, is the F-ing joke of all time.

Lee from RI

Be careful, Lee.

This is the kind of insane letter than can trigger a home visit from the Feds.

Then they'll find all that anti-Kraft stuff you've written in your own excrement on the walls of your mom's basement and the life size collage of you and Brady that you've made out of thousands of used Kleenex. They will lock you up for a long time, bro. Seriously. You need to be careful.

This shit's gonna get you sectioned.

Harrison & Bruiski are hell of a lot better than Marino, Young and Marshal Faulk when it comes down to football talk. Who wants to listen to someone who has no rings or somone who has had too many hits to the head? Let me guess.. you loved Emmit Smith.

What... is he really trying to tell me that Rodney Harrison is a LESS ELOQUENT speaker than Deion Sanders?

Go ahead and send a letter to Muffin and Meatball. Muffin is pro-Jets, anti-Pats all the way. You may have an audience there.

And if you want Favre ball-washing, turn on the NFL Network. Steve Mariucci happily places every piece of BrettFavre's body in his mouth every chance he can get!

Be careful, Lee.

This is the kind of insane letter than can trigger a home visit from the Feds.

Then they'll find all that anti-Kraft stuff you've written in your own excrement on the walls of your mom's basement and the life size collage of you and Brady that you've made out of thousands of used Kleenex. They will lock you up for a long time, bro. Seriously. You need to be careful.

This shit's gonna get you sectioned.

theres nothing in that letter that is false...there is nothing in that letter that even exaggerated...and the fact is the Patriots balls are constantly washed by Bob Krafts media...$100 Billion dollars goes a long way...and nothi9ng but corruption follows that kind of scratch...

Im simply asking them how they can give a complete pass to punk ass gangster like Moss for quitiing on the field as a "Captain" because hes on bob Krafts team and yet throw Favre under the bus in a heart beat for wanting to finish a battle ?

Harrison & Bruiski are hell of a lot better than Marino, Young and Marshal Faulk when it comes down to football talk. Who wants to listen to someone who has no rings or somone who has had too many hits to the head? Let me guess.. you loved Emmit Smith.

my point has nothing to do with ability or talent as an announcer / anylas... there is a waiting list explayers and just college educated people inline waiting for an opening to compete for...and these 2 assholes 1 month after retitement with no backround or experience automatically get the jobs ...

and Bob Kraft negotiated over $100+ Billion in secured contracts for these very same networks...and you are now trying to convince anyone that they deserved those so limited spots over the 100s of waitinglist experienced educated announcer/anylas ?

you couldn't convince Jerry's kids there was no favortism in this...this doesn't fvcking past the laugh test ... same as the cover up for Spygate...same as the preferential treatment for Pats admitted felon Kertner being handled internally...and many other examples of how this team is favored obe\ver the other 31 franchises

theres nothing in that letter that is false...there is nothing in that letter that even exaggerated...and the fact is the Patriots balls are constantly washed by Bob Krafts media...$100 Billion dollars goes a long way...and nothi9ng but corruption follows that kind of scratch...

Im simply asking them how they can give a complete pass to punk ass gangster like Moss for quitiing on the field as a "Captain" because hes on bob Krafts team and yet throw Favre under the bus in a heart beat for wanting to finish a battle ?

Throw favre under the bus? ROFL. Favre is the most ball washed player in football, and favre is a selfish prick who only cares about himself and has no loyalty to anything.

Back