Buffalo game it....wow, just wow....

pats-blue

Reaction score
Fired offensive coordinator Turk Schonert talked about the serious philosophical differences he had with Dick Jauron about the Bills offense. "He (Jauron) told me the offense wasn't simple enough for him," Schonert said. "We had too many formations, too many plays. I didn't simplify it to his liking." "He wants a 'Pop Warner' offense,"

I think the Pats can win against them......:coffee:

they don't just beat them They been kicking there ass for years LOL. The last time they won was in 2003 when Lawyer Milloy was cut and then signed with the Bills.

I am not big on predictions and I dislike smack talk but IMO, if the Pats don't beat them by at least 20 I will be SHOCKED.

I can understand where Jauron is coming from. If you have so much in your offense that you can't execute it, you're going to have a poor offense. How much is too much? In Buffalo's case, it was what they were doing this pre-season.

Coaches who lack talent need to limit what they do to what they can do well. Many Coaches just keep adding more, and more, and more, to their team's detriment.

I'd rather have a simple offense that can be flawlessly executed than a very complex offense which is a mess. And during this pre-season, Buffalo's offense has been a mess.

I can understand where Jauron is coming from. If you have so much in your offense that you can't execute it, you're going to have a poor offense. How much is too much? In Buffalo's case, it was what they were doing this pre-season.

Coaches who lack talent need to limit what they do to what they can do well. Many Coaches just keep adding more, and more, and more, to their team's detriment.

I'd rather have a simple offense that can be flawlessly executed than a very complex offense which is a mess. And during this pre-season, Buffalo's offense has been a mess.
Bump for some sanity. :coffee:

Back