Can we at least get some T&A over here?

Actually, it's kind of a beautiful thing that their shared assclownism has ended Bru 3:16's and Spinal Tap's animosity and brought them together. Are you guys going to give each other tattoos now?

Mark_Henderson said:
Actually, it's kind of a beautiful thing that their shared assclownism has ended Bru 3:16's and Spinal Tap's animosity and brought them together. Are you guys going to give each other tattoos now?

It is kinda ironic, isn't it? I'm not really interested in getting a tattoo because I'm afraid of what it'll look like when I'm 80.

Spinal Tap said:
It is kinda ironic, isn't it? I'm not really interested in getting a tattoo because I'm afraid of what it'll look like when I'm 80.

I think I'm going to get UT's evil clown aviatar on the small of my back. What about you, Mr. Tap?

Bruschi 3:16 said:
I think I'm going to get UT's evil clown aviatar on the small of my back. What about you, Mr. Tap?

I don't have a "small of my back". But if I did, I'd get my avatar tatooed on it.

Bandwagoneer said:
Is 3:16 still stuck in this forum?

Yes. Because Hawg is as sensitive as a daffodil, he banished me to this forum for perpetuity. I'm quite happy here, fwiw.

Bruschi 3:16 said:
Yes. Because Hawg is as sensitive as a daffodil, he banished me to this forum for perpetuity. I'm quite happy here, fwiw.
That's still a damn shame, you bring the funny better than most on the main board. At least you've resurrected Collar Up.

Bandwagoneer said:
That's still a damn shame, you bring the funny better than most on the main board. At least you've resurrected Collar Up.

Appreciate the support, at least I can say what I want here without offending the elderly who patrol the main board on their larks pining for the good ole days of the Truman administration...:cool:

Back