Career wins by a QB

AkPatsFan

Reaction score
So now that PM owns that record, among numerous others, how long will it take before TB takes over the top spot? I think he does it next season since he only needs 7 to own it.

I think it's pretty clear that PM is done in Denver but will he try and add to his total by playing another year with another team?

Personally I don't think there's another team that would want to sign an aging QB with diminished skills but crazier things have happened.

So now that PM owns that record, among numerous others, how long will it take before TB takes over the top spot? I think he does it next season since he only needs 7 to own it.

I think it's pretty clear that PM is done in Denver but will he try and add to his total by playing another year with another team?

Personally I don't think there's another team that would want to sign an aging QB with diminished skills but crazier things have happened.

I can't see him going anywhere but his sofa.

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Rex Ryan would hit it.

Good point and wouldn't be a shock

I think Brady has a great chance to pass Manning for a bunch of records if he plays another 2-3 years.

2 seasons.

Clearly this record is total wins.

Brady has the post season record. He is 15 regular season wins from having both. To complete the picture, both records individually, it will take 2 seasons.

If Brady is trailing Pedton by 6 wins, then I would say it should take Brady 6 games to tie, 7 to win. But I'm not certain. I had to break out Wolfram Alpha for that analysis.

2 seasons.

Clearly this record is total wins.

Brady has the post season record. He is 15 regular season wins from having both. To complete the picture, both records individually, it will take 2 seasons.

Peytons at 200, TB is at 194 career wins. If PM retires then TB breaks that record next season if he doesn't get injured.

if PM doesn't retire he's insane. what better way to go out then with an SB win (even if he was a non-contributor)

Personally, I'd like to see Brady play two more years at a high level and retire at 40. I'm not sure what he ultimately will do. I do think some of his comments are simply hyperbole.

The championship window is still very much there. I really think they need to go all in like they did in 2007 and 2014 this year.

Brady should be able to set quite a nice new record. Let say on the low side he plays for 4 more seasons, 11 wins each..... That's like 240 all time.

Who's the next guy in line behind him still playing and where are they at?

I haven't looked closely, but doesn't Brady have a shot at other big QB passing records (ie. yards, TDs, etc.) if he plays 2-3 more seasons with somewhat decent production?

Edit: Just looked at it. Brady would need to play 3 seasons and average about 37 TDs and 4500 yards per season. Looks pretty unlikely, but who knows with Tommy. He's got a good shot at #2 in both categories though.

Also, it looks like Eli Manning is going to finish at least #7 on all-time TD list...

Back