Celtics

Nice effort by Tatum. Maybe that gets him going. he's been awful so far. jaylen brown is keeping them above water.

10 turnovers and they still leading…
lol you took the words right out of my mouth. It's a miracle. And a lead with tatum playing awful. The 86 Celtics would be up by 20 against 22 in this game.

lol you took the words right out of my mouth. It's a miracle. And a lead with tatum playing awful. The 86 Celtics would be up by 20 against 22 in this game.
The funny thing is I feel encouraged. I felt like they played a below average half of basketball and they’re still winning… if they can just play slightly above average the second half of this game we might come away with win.

Did anybody else see Portnoy giving green the business after his second foul? It was hilarious.

I think Tatum really needs to focus on passing because he’s cold and we got to go with the hot hands… also stop with the fucking turnovers
It's a mental thing with him. he's a headcase out there.

Last edited:
Smart is shooting the ball too much. They need to look for horford. If smart keeps shooting. They are going to lose.

How's that for a 4th quarter 3 by Smart?

Fuck. Fucking Curry.

Back