Celtics

I feel like he was going after Tatum's hurt shoulder there and disguising it as a "basketball move", or maybe trying to anyway. If he was then that tells me he thinks the Warriors don't have the talent to beat the C's straight up and he's getting desperate. Maybe what happened to Curry was karma.
Draymond probably thought he had to at least contribute somehow, since his 2 points didn't get it done.

Post game press conference last night Green has his young son (5-6?) with him at the podium. Green is asked how he would describe how he played tonight. Instant response: "Like shit." Stay classy Warriors, stay classy...
With his kid right next to him. All class.

My observation from last nights game, how are the Celtics going to keep Brown and Tatum on the same team as it seems they are both superstars and Dramon Green is no longer a good basketball player and should spend more time on his podcast instead of taking up space on the Warriors roster.
Brown's locked up for 2 more years, Tatum for 3 more years, Smart for 3 more years, and all have Bird Rights if it comes down to it.

Stupid question by what are Bird rights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid question by what are Bird rights?

Bird rights (Larry Bird Exception) means you can go well over the salary cap to sign someone who has signed a contract and been with the team for three full years (and can pay way more than any other team).

Gotcha, appreciate it Tommy.

You took the words right out of my seemingly non stop running mouth and fingers. 😆

Just yes. A villlian has been missing. A villian we have.

Take that Draymond Green, get physical with him and watch with joy, the meltdown that may just cost his juggernaut team the Championship.

The Cheif, Robert Parrish even came out and called him out, politely as an instigator. But then went on to politely eviserate him. Dennis Rodman was an instigator and could back it up. What you got?

Don't care how others see it including my dad who disliked Rodman after on national TV kicked an under the basket photographer square in the junk for no other reason than that he was aggravated.

Rodman in some essentials rocked it and lit my fire as a kinda kindred spirit. Not entirely for sure.

Maybe it was his epic defense, shot blocking and insane level rebounds. Or it could be his utterly unique personality and his fuck you if you don't like it attitude. Maybe it was because he was a tremdous defender on the court with epic heart and tenacity with little offensive success. Yeah, that's kind how I play the game, like in almost everything.

Dunno. But Chief you nailed it. Talk shit all you want and suffer the consequences against a far more physical opponent. You're no Dennis Rodman. Cya buddy. 🤟🔥

Go Celtics. 🔥

Bleed Green. 🔥🔥

iZyRJ-39_400x400.jpg

Bird rights (Larry Bird Exception) means you can go well over the salary cap to sign someone who has signed a contract and been with the team for three full years (and can pay way more than any other team).

Thank you from me as well Tommy

I knew this but it's gotten blurred in some mental history.

:toast:

You took the words right out of my seemingly non stop running mouth and fingers. 😆

Take that Draymond Green, get physical with him and watch with joy, the meltdown that may just cost his juggernaut team the Championship.

The Cheif, Robert Parrish even came out and called him out, politely as an instigator. But then went on to politely eviserate him. Dennis Rodman was an instigator and could back it up. What you got?

Don't care how others see it including my dad who disliked Rodman after on national TV kicked an under the basket photographer square in the junk for no other reason than that he was aggravated.

Rodman in some essentials rocked it and lit my fire as a kinda kindred spirit. Not entirely for sure.

Maybe it was his epic defense, shot blocking and insane level rebounds. Or it could be his utterly unique personality and his fuck you if you don't like it attitude. Maybe it was because he was a tremdous defender on the court with epic heart and tenacity with little offensive success. Yeah, that's kind how I play the game, like in almost everything.

Dunno. But Chief you nailed it. Talk shit all you want and suffer the consequences against a far more physical opponent. You're no Dennis Rodman. Cya buddy. 🤟🔥

Go Celtics. 🔥

Bleed Green. 🔥🔥

View attachment 10947

FUUkbIQWUAUOPoF

This is bush league stuff from Michael Wilbon.

On Rich Eisen’s show he talks about Klay Thompson and what he said about the Boston fans. He states he doesn’t know what Thompson heard but straight away goes into issues he’s had with Boston crowds in the past and how he was called the N word in the Garden decades ago.

That’s scurrilous stuff. Admits he doesn’t know what was said but says like people of colour his age, he had problems with Boston fans. Says ‘let’s not pretend everything that’s said by the fans is just about sports”

What a prick.

View: https://youtu.be/RXHU6xML9ew

This is bush league stuff from Michael Wilbon.

On Rich Eisen’s show he talks about Klay Thompson and what he said about the Boston fans. He states he doesn’t know what Thompson heard but straight away goes into issues he’s had with Boston crowds in the past and how he was called the N word in the Garden decades ago.

That’s scurrilous stuff. Admits he doesn’t know what was said but says like people of colour his age, he had problems with Boston fans. Says ‘let’s not pretend everything that’s said by the fans is just about sports”

What a prick.

View: https://youtu.be/RXHU6xML9ew

Wilbon has pounced on this issue repeatedly for years. I believe him when he speaks of his experience being called the N word here and it's despicably regrettable that it occurred. With that said,the legitimacy of his opinion ends there. He and others, such as former Yankee pitcher CC Sabathia, deliberately paint a picture of all Boston fans that is knowingly false. Sabathia claims he, too, was called the N word in Boston and I believe him. What I don't believe is his claim that in all of his years in baseball he never once heard that word used by any fans anywhere else. Having attended baseball, basketball and football games in my life in Atlanta, New Orleans, Baltimore, Chicago, NY, Miami and Philadelphia, I call "bullshit", because I've heard fans in at least half of those places use that horrible, ugly word. If I've heard it in my limited experience, Sabathia has for sure, also. Anyway, my point is that the repeated, ad nauseum attempts by Wilbon, Sabathia and others to paint all Boston fans with the same brush is incredibly unfair. And, to be honest, when that happens it is no different than the legitimate complaints by blacks and other minorities who are likewise painted with the same brush by the bigots and racists who do it repeatedly. Rant over...

This guy is either brilliant or stupid. 🙃
I will go for stupid. If he waits and we win he can do a hand of cards with each card having the date we won and leave room to add more cards. But what do I know. LOLOL

Go Celtics. 🔥

Bleed Green. 🔥🔥

View attachment 10947
Rodman was batshit crazy, but that dude gave effort every night, drunk, high, hung over, still get you 20 rebounds.

Rodman was batshit crazy, but that dude gave effort every night, drunk, high, hung over, still get you 20 rebounds.

It was amazing seeing the footage on 'The Last Dance', As hard as he partied, he was always supremely fit and could run the other guys off the court in training. Plus he was very diligent and would put hours in watching film and making notes. He was a guy who did his talking on the court when it mattered so MJ, Pippen and co were more than happy to have him there. Any fan would kill to have a player like that on their team as he worked in the trenches doing all that dirty work that is not glamorous or Hollywood.

A very sad upbringing as well. Watch his HOF enshrinement speech. He can barely keep it together talking about what it meant to him and how basketball saved him.

View: https://youtu.be/uwbI15Ucl8s

It was amazing seeing the footage on 'The Last Dance', As hard as he partied, he was always supremely fit and could run the other guys off the court in training. Plus he was very diligent and would put hours in watching film and making notes. He was a guy who did his talking on the court when it mattered so MJ, Pippen and co were more than happy to have him there. Any fan would kill to have a player like that on their team as he worked in the trenches doing all that dirty work that is not glamorous or Hollywood.

A very sad upbringing as well. Watch his HOF enshrinement speech. He can barely keep it together talking about what it meant to him and how basketball saved him.

View: https://youtu.be/uwbI15Ucl8s

Wonderful. Thank you.

Was tearing up with him through the whole thing.

I remember an autobiographical TV movie years ago and I think he played himself in it. The whole segment on his years in Oklahoma with the family who took him in basically has always stuck with. A major transformation both good and bad took place and he emerged the Rodman we know now.

Thanks again.

Back