Chargers@Colts game thread

Moebius on 01-13-2008 at 04:24 PM said:
I will say this. I put the loss, or lack of comeback at least, on Peyton's shoulders this time. They were steady marching down the field, but then all of a sudden instead of just moving the ball, he went for the long ball twice when he had no need to.

Must have been some kind of record within reach.;)

i just cannot stand rivers.
he is such a ****ing dick, even all the San Diego fans i no hate him

Not sure if this was discussed in this thread but did you see the Colts fans in the stadium boo the young girl who had the Patriots jersey on? Very classy. They are little kids for crying out loud.

tmack on 01-13-2008 at 03:27 PM said:
TWICE Goddamnit!!!

Which, as much as I love to hate the guy, was VERY uncharateristic. I still can't believe the Chargers won in spite of themselves.

Moebius on 01-13-2008 at 04:24 PM said:
I will say this. I put the loss, or lack of comeback at least, on Peyton's shoulders this time. They were steady marching down the field, but then all of a sudden instead of just moving the ball, he went for the long ball twice when he had no need to.

Of course I bet you that he won't take the blame.

PatsFanLisa on 01-13-2008 at 04:25 PM said:
Rivers makes me sick just looking at him - arrogant, smug, rude, big-mouth a$$hole. I hope one of these days he shoots his big freakin mouth off and someone just hauls off and cold cocks him big time.

He's suck a pencil dick weener.

I hope Wilfork gets a good hit on him next week.

Fully* Tilted* on 01-13-2008 at 01:25 PM said:
I wish I took losses as well as you (and tmack).

At least on the intraweb. You know they're bummin' big-time in the real world, same as you or I would if our team had just lost a game like that.

And JD, it wasn't just Phillip Rivers, but BILLY G'DAMN VOLEK that led the game-winning touchdown drive against the Colts. If they kick themselves for anything in the offseason, it's for letting BILLY VOLEK methodically go down the field against them when they needed a stop to save their season.

tmack on 01-13-2008 at 03:27 PM said:
TWICE Goddamnit!!!

Which, as much as I love to hate the guy, was VERY uncharateristic. I still can't believe the Chargers won in spite of themselves.

VYF on 01-13-2008 at 04:28 PM said:
Not sure if this was discussed in this thread but did you see the Colts fans in the stadium boo the young girl who had the Patriots jersey on? Very classy. They are little kids for crying out loud.
I think there are a few threads on it, yeah.

Not like the same thing wouldn't have happenned at any other stadium in the same situation tho.

;)

dred on 01-13-2008 at 04:28 PM said:
I am jumping aboard the Patriots bandwagon this week for that very reason!

Go Pats!

:thumb:

Glad to have you :thumb:

Hopefully we can shut that big piece o ish, up.

VYF on 01-13-2008 at 04:28 PM said:

Yes, we discussed it.

And what the hell's up with that avatar?!? Feet in the sand? :shake: We've come to expect so much better from you, hot stuff. Where's the :Ohbaby: avatars we've grown (pardon the pun, LOL) to know and love? ROFL

dred on 01-13-2008 at 04:28 PM said:
I am jumping aboard the Patriots bandwagon this week for that very reason!

Go Pats!

:thumb:

Glad to have you :thumb:

Hopefully we can shut that big piece o ish, up.

StoneWalled on 01-13-2008 at 04:28 PM said:
Must have been some kind of record within reach.;)

I think Most Chokes in a Post Season record was at stake. He was upset that after the crappy way he played last year and still won that he had to rekindle his streak.

Did Marvin Harrison play? He wasn't on the injured list and I only saw the end of the game and he wasn't in. Did he get hurt again?

Bender on 01-13-2008 at 04:30 PM said:
Of course I bet you that he won't take the blame.

The defense deserves more than its fair share of blame today. Billy Freakin Volek marched the Chargers down the field for the game-winning TD.

That, in itself, tells the story of the day.

SamBam39* on 01-13-2008 at 03:32 PM said:
Did Marvin Harrison play? He wasn't on the injured list and I only saw the end of the game and he wasn't in. Did he get hurt again?

He fumbled his first catch, and was a non-factor, eventually leaving the game.

Back