Chuck Pagano?s ?Deep Hatred? for Patriots

Chuck Pagano is like the basketball player behind the pack shouting “Hold me back! Hold me back! I’m gonna kill him!”
The Pats are the steely eyed Shawn Thornton thinking quietly to himself “If there is a god please let him through”.

Chuck Pagano? Never heard of her...

Seriously though, at least he's man enough to admit that he hates the Patriots because of their success. 95% of the hatere out there will NOT admit this.

Pagano seems to me a coach that can handle the DC job but he just isn't HC material. No shame that. He's certainly not alone in that regard.

Agreed! He did absolutely nothing for the Colts (in my opinion) He was bailed out by Andrew Luck playing very good football. For being a "defensive genius" he sure as hell was nowhere to be found in the seasons he was with the Colts..

2012- Defense was ranked 27th
2013 - ranked 20th
2014 - ranked 26th
2015 - ranked 11th (HEY not bad, maybe we are turning the corner)
2016 - ranked 22nd (nvm false alarm, we still suck)
2017 - ranked 17th

You get the point. He was not cut out for head coaching, and was saved by Luck. Glad he isn't with us anymore.

Great article. But I'm sorry, are there no spell/fact checkers revising these articles any more? This is a nationally syndicated news feed either not knowing that the Roman numeral for 54 is LIV or not caring to check it out.

Being the grammar police in here is one thing but this article having a mistake really irritates me.
some Yahoo wrote it, what do you expect?

Back