Classless Cheaters never prosper- Super. Bowl. Karma.

The game starts out great for the Pats. Eli stinks, throws three picks in the first half and the Pats rush out to a 21 point lead. At half-time Archie asks to talk to his baby boy in private and proceeds to mug him with a rag full of Ether screaming "you will not dishonor the sanctity of the Manning family name!". Peyton dons Eli's Giants uniform and well the rest is history. Calling on the ghosts of last year's AFC championship, Peyton proceeds top shred the Pats D, throws 6 TDs on the way to a 42-38 victory for the G-Men.

When a thread about SPAM is attracting more attention than Karma, you just know that NE is screwed. I'm not even sure I'm going to watch the game now.

:shake: :banghead: :suicide:

Plexiglass is revealed following the game to be the Nostrodamus of the New Millenium.

Giants 23
Pats 17

The Giants have been talking to their AFC East Lifemates the Eagles for the last two weeks, and now they have the dreaded....

BLUEPrint.

We're D(googol of O's)MED!

Giants: World Championship Glory
Patriots : 18-1 Shitmortality.

Giants - 20
Pats - 17

In a stunning twist of fate...

With the score tied at 17, and one minute remaining, Eli Manning drives the Giants down the field, with great precision passing, setting up...
Lawrence Tynes and a 47 yard FG with seven seconds left on the clock ....

ITS GOOD! ITS GOOD! AND THE GIANTS ARE SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!

Its the only way this can end.

Earlier this week Mark Schlereth said on NFL Live "The Patriots are not human, they must be squashed like the alien bugs they are" (ok so he didn't say the second part).

That huge thing in the rear view mirror is a gigantic foot about to squash the Patriots like never before. Even the 85 Bears will be in awe of their performance and the humiliation they deliver.

G-Men 56
Pats 0

Oswlek on 01-31-2008 at 07:19 PM said:
When a thread about SPAM is attracting more attention than Karma, you just know that NE is screwed. I'm not even sure I'm going to watch the game now.

:shake: :banghead: :suicide:

srsly-40515.jpg

Back