College football 2016 watch guide

Lester Miles. See ya.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Brian VanGorder needs to do the honorable thing & resign.

Ooooooooor he could do nothing...... and get fired.

He choose B. :)

Lester Miles. See ya.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

Ooooooooor he could do nothing...... and get fired.

He choose B. :)

LSU should have dumped Miles last year.

I think Brian Kelly is starting to feel to some heat. He went to bat for Vangorder last night & today he let him go.

Maybe it's time for a change in Norman as well. I don't know but I would think that Stoops has a huge $ buy out.

Good. I'm not really a CU fan, went to CSU, so when I saw that they beat Oregon, I was pleasantly surprised. What's going on in the land o ducks? Or is CU that good?

Well I definitely wouldn't call CU great but their better than they have been in a while. That said they beat the Ducks in Autzen with a back up QB. This is a pretty low point for the Ducks. I don't like Prukop, the QB. Their leaving a ton of points on the field at this point. So a change there might be coming if this keeps up.
But really it's coaching imo. The team is pretty talented overall but it's all leaving this year for the most part, so recruiting is very important atm with this loss. Coaching, QB and then play calling imo.

Well I definitely wouldn't call CU great but their better than they have been in a while. That said they beat the Ducks in Autzen with a back up QB. This is a pretty low point for the Ducks. I don't like Prukop, the QB. Their leaving a ton of points on the field at this point. So a change there might be coming if this keeps up.
But really it's coaching imo. The team is pretty talented overall but it's all leaving this year for the most part, so recruiting is very important atm with this loss. Coaching, QB and then play calling imo.

That guy (Prukop) played for the Bobcats...and he was just...eh.

Back