College football 2016 watch guide

The Spartans are controlling the LOS and the clock.

Irish D is probably wanting a long TV time out before going back out.

Notre Dame should fire Brian Kelly & throw the bank at Tom Herman.

There is going to be a long line for Herman but ND has very deep pockets.

Kelly's act is over & his DC buddy that he will never fire,Brian VanGorder, is awful.

Notre Dame should fire Brian Kelly & throw the bank at Tom Herman.

There is going to be a long line for Herman but ND has very deep pockets.

Kelly's act is over & his DC buddy that he will never fire,Brian VanGorder, is awful.

The DC should be fired just for wearing that heinous green sweater.

Last week was fun. Some interesting games today, Probably going to watch UGA at Ole Miss in a few hours, because Wisconson @ Michigan State is only running on the Big Ten Network...

LSU @ Auburn should be fun... it's like a wrestling match with a special stipulation... losing coach leaves town. Some also call it the "Anxiety Bowl"

Cal and ASU will probably score a million points tonight and the match will last over four hours. Not staying up for this one, but I'll watch it as live sometime tomorrow.

Man, I love this upcoming RB draft class. Chubb, Connor, Cook, Perine, Fournette. McCaffrey from Stanford is also a good one. But he's more of a James White/Kevin Faulk 3rd down guy.

Brian VanGorder needs to do the honorable thing & resign.

ND needs to end the Brian Kelly era at the conclusion of the season & load up a truck full of money for Tom Herman.

I saw variations of #firebvg popping up on Twitter & FB after the game today.

Last week was fun. Some interesting games today, Probably going to watch UGA at Ole Miss in a few hours, because Wisconson @ Michigan State is only running on the Big Ten Network...

LSU @ Auburn should be fun... it's like a wrestling match with a special stipulation... losing coach leaves town. Some also call it the "Anxiety Bowl"

It was fun. Some NFL team is going to get the next great FG kicker in AU's Daniel Carlson who is 12/12 in FGs for the year and was 6/6 yesterday vs LSU to lead AU to an 18-13 upset win. Carlson is as laid back in pressure situations as they come and routinely hits 60 yard FGs.

21180536-mmmain.jpg

Back