Colts Jets Observation Thread

Brownfan80

Dad of 7, still love the Pats!
Reaction score
Missed the Pats/Jags game due to travel time, but got home in time to see the Jets try and derail perfection for the Colts. Early still, but...

Peyton Manning is is own best offensive lineman.

Dallas Clark is a weird player. Either making huge plays, or dropping easy ones.

Revis is for real.

Jets MLB Harris is pretty good.

Peyton Manning makes me want to vomit, but he's the best ever.

I am rooting for the Colts. Beating them in the AFC Championship game will be GLORIOUS!!!!

I just don't want Manning to have any chance at holding 19-0 over Brady's 18-1... Go Jets (barf)... no, really.... Go Jets......(barf) :cuss:

As much as I want to root against the Colts, I just can't root for the Jets. I just can't. I hope this game ends in a tie.

Missed the Pats/Jags game due to travel time, but got home in time to see the Jets try and derail perfection for the Colts. Early still, but...

Peyton Manning is is own best offensive lineman.

Dallas Clark is a weird player. Either making huge plays, or dropping easy ones.

Revis is for real.

Jets MLB Harris is pretty good.

Peyton Manning makes me want to vomit, but he's the best ever.

He is not sucky. But if you bump his WR and disrupt their timing, he gets all discomboobilated. Its like taking the middle of Brady's pocket away. Kryptonite. Instant Manning face.

What a dumbass - had him stopped without the trip.

Where has Addai been this season. These past few games, he has been good.

AV's first extra point after being back is blocked :D

Why don't they have Pat M. in kicking? Put Adam V. in later when it doesn't count as much.

Back