Colts vs Saints Bowl ?

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
What teams give the fans the best matchup and game for the 2009 Superbowl ...I see 1 AFC team the Colts that can compete with Vikings or Saints ...My 2009 pick

- Colts over Saints

- Manning 09' MVP of the Year & Superbowl

And please no Miami orespecially Patriot crap...who do you seriously pick...

I think Saints over Colts and if it's a Saints-Vikings NFC Title game, it's going to be a beaut.

Mnning is not getting any MVP this season. Both Brees and Favre will get it before Manning. Hell Titans RB has 1500 yards rushing and is on his way to pass over 2,000 yards. He should get MVP. And the colts are not as good as their record shows. They could easly be 7-4 right now.

I am going to laugh when it is the something like the Bengals and Vikings

Mnning is not getting any MVP this season. Both Brees and Favre will get it before Manning. Hell Titans RB has 1500 yards rushing and is on his way to pass over 2,000 yards. He should get MVP. And the colts are not as good as their record shows. They could easly be 7-4 right now.

There hasn't been a comback QB the league has seen since Marino & Elway "Great" days...and Manning is completely carrying that team with 6 of 10 come from behind wins, 2 of them by 17 pts in 4th qtr...4 major defensive players OUT...RB's out ...and rookie WR's

And my point & reasoning is they will represent the AFC no doubt and Im certain he will add to that number of incredible combacks thqat will deserve him the leagues MVP...

I do like Favre too & having great season but has the best RB in NFL and solid aggresive defense helping the team win...

same as Breeze...as good as he is NO has 3 solid RBs leading league and a ton of talented WR's...their defense has been great in turnover battle & play aggresive, helping in victories

There hasn't been a comback QB the league has seen since Marino & Elway "Great" days...and Manning is completely carrying that team with 6 of 10 come from behind wins, 2 of them by 17 pts in 4th qtr...4 major defensive players OUT...RB's out ...and rookie WR's

And my point & reasoning is they will represent the AFC no doubt and Im certain he will add to that number of incredible combacks thqat will deserve him the leagues MVP...

I do like Favre too & having great season but has the best RB in NFL and solid aggresive defense helping the team win...

same as Breeze...as good as he is NO has 3 solid RBs leading league and a ton of talented WR's...their defense has been great in turnover battle & play aggresive, helping in victories

Dude. Hate to tell you this, but Chris Johnson plays for the Titans, not the Vikings.

But you'll probably come up with some argument that 'proves' that fact wrong.

I am going to laugh when it is the something like the Bengals and Vikings

Great point...I agree...Cincy is quietly having a nice season...Palmer & the passing game is solid...not top 5 but good and they are running great...good balanced offense..and the defense ranked 5th in Total yds...3rd against run and 15th pass...thats a pretty solid team

I hope they play Pats wildcard weekend & blow them out...

Dude. Hate to tell you this, but Chris Johnson plays for the Titans, not the Vikings.

Hate to tell you this but Adrien Peterson plays with Favre not the Titans...and Peterson is the best RB in the league..Johnson quick & has nice moves but hes no Peterson

I actually like DeAngelo Williams better than both AP & Johnson...and if Delomme wasn't the worst QB in the NFL...he would be leading all of them ...thise guys are fast & slick with great moves...Williams adds power running to his resume..

Hate to tell you this but Adrien Peterson plays with Favre not the Titans...and Peterson is the best RB in the league..Johnson quick & has nice moves but hes no Peterson

Are you high? Chris Johnson is playing better then Peterson this year. Peterson is not having a better year sorry. You need to check some stats instead of talking out of your ass.

Colts/Saints Super Bowl "prediction"... wow, way to reach there... the "Bob Kraft media" has only been hyping that idea for at least a few weeks now...

How do you figure? Who's leading the league in rushing? Who has more fumbles?

Peterson is the SECOND best back in the league.

The saints will get screwed in the playoffs because we all know the NFL and the refs will do whatever it takes to get a Favre vs Manning superbowl. They will actually end the SB in a tie so no one loses.

Last year it was who's better Adrian or Michael Turner? Now it's CJ and Adrian. Next year it will be Adrian vs. whoever is the next hot RB of the season. CJ will drop off like Turner did this season and the point will be moot.

Last year it was who's better Adrian or Michael Turner? Now it's CJ and Adrian. Next year it will be Adrian vs. whoever is the next hot RB of the season. CJ will drop off like Turner did this season and the point will be moot.

That's irrelevant and a non-argument when we're talking about who is the best running back in the NFL right now.

Try again.

I dont see either making it to the SB. The saints, are playing good, but I will have to see it to believe it and the colts have had better teams go one and done.

Are you high? Chris Johnson is playing better then Peterson this year. Peterson is not having a better year sorry. You need to check some stats instead of talking out of your ass.

You dips are so impressionable ...like little kids...could sell you idiots "Shit on a stick' you all just go with whatever the media talks about...

for starters...there isn't a team that would take Johnon over Peterson or even put a 2nd thought into it...your basing your oppinion on just the stats...I as everyone use stats..but you have to use the stats along with affiliated stats to be accurate...

heres Peterson when they depended on him with "NO" QB & less GS..
9 GS - 1,350 - 12 TDs Peterson 07'
11 GS - 1,390 - 9 TDs Johnson

theres nothing wrong with Johnson hes a great RB ...Peterson is hands down better..

Back