Cowturds: Gamete Thread

Unable to stop Dallas the entire second half, Josh McDaniels decides to play it safe and run twice in the middle of the field in overtime.

Then he punts. The stupidity is beyond me.

I'll ask again: what's the point spread on Josh's card?
He SHOULD have went to Indy

50 yard line in OT and he runs inside the tackles TWICE for shit. Now the 3rd down OBVIOUS throw.

He set them up to lose right there.

Did he spend some time with a cone on his head after a trip to the Vet this past summer?

Now for the patented Boston Fan Overreaction Calls For Everyone's Head.

Go!
I am officially frustrated with Belichick putting up with Josh McDaniels and his bullshit this year. The team on the offensive side of the ball is better than they are allowed to play because of his playcalling.

Was to into the game to follow/post in the Game thread.... that sucked.... but it's clear the Pats have a long way to go to match the top teams. the Dallas O-Line gave Prescott all day.
I'm happy with how the Pats played, Mac for 99% of things, the run game, etc. But Dallas was just the better team and the fact the pats took this to overtime was impressive (not claiming any moral victories, just being realistic).
in overtime I would have been fine on 3rd and 3 running it and then going for it on 4th down and run again.... either you can get three yards or you don't deserve to win. I had a bad feeling Dallas would do exactly what they did in OT

Lamb is unstoppable but also in immature douche. too many young football players acting like that (and he needs to get off my lawn :coffee: )

Back