Cryin' Ryan wouldn't make it in Foxborough

NewsZombieBot

Newsie
Reaction score
FOXBOROUGH -- Jets coach Rex Ryan shed tears in front of his team this week, a topic that came up Wednesday when Patriots coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady answered questions from reporters.Brady was asked how he would react if Belichick did the same thing."I can't ever imagine Coach Belichick doing that in front of us," Brady said. "He coaches us pretty hard. Every coach has a different style. It's an emotional game and I think we all put a lot into it every week. Physically, it's pretty...

More...

Love the classic BB dry wit!
OK here's the thing...I wouldn't mind a bit if a coach got a little misty eyed over winning the SB or giving a HOF or retirement speech for one of his great players. But RR going all diva after a regular season game? Ummm...no.

vermeil.jpg

These guys stand behind Rex 100%.

Love the classic BB dry wit!
OK here's the thing...I wouldn't mind a bit if a coach got a little misty eyed over winning the SB or giving a HOF or retirement speech for one of his great players. But RR going all diva after a regular season game? Ummm...no.

Rexy cried because he realized that he's blowing his big HC opportunity and doesn't have a clue of what to do now.

He started on the wrong foot, run his big mouth like he wanted all the attention, and showed himself lacking big time. He is so obviously in over his head.

Read a Rats message board, the fans are trying to convince themselves that this is a great thing and a positive for their team. No, the comments from his own players suggested what any of us have felt when confronted by a person who is having a breakdown in front of your eyes. They are so delusional it is delicious.

Do we look at them? Do we not look at them? Do we say something? Do we keep quiet? Will I see this guys' name in the obituaries tonight? Will he decided to take people with him? This is SO uncomfortable.

I'd feel badly for the Rats and their fans if they weren't so undeserving of the misery.

vermeil.jpg

These guys stand behind Rex 100%.

All
Time
Champion

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DOPLJQuVm_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DOPLJQuVm_I&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back