Dante Scarnecchia to retire

Dave Deguglielmo, formerly of the Giants, Dolphins and Jets, will take over.

Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin! I'll start. ..

:***:

HOLY HOLY SHIT! Pep was one thing, but Scar I was just hoping would stay forever....at least while TB and BB were here. :sulk:

I assume this was his choice and I sincerely hope he will enjoy his retirement though. WE WILL MISS YOU Scar thanks for being amazing for us for so long. :wave:

My God....are we cleaning house?!?!? I have not felt this in awhile.

Let the wailing and gnashing of teeth begin! I'll start. ..

:***:

HOLY HOLY SHIT! Pep was one thing, but Scar I was just hoping would stay forever....at least while TB and BB were here. :sulk:

I assume this was his choice and I sincerely hope he will enjoy his retirement though. WE WILL MISS YOU Scar thanks for being amazing for us for so long. :wave:

Was it his choice or was it....hey...we are going to either fire you in public while security drags you kicking and screaming from the building or....we could just say you are retiring...

He retired he wasn't fired. This is pretty bad

Sometimes, they are forced to retire...Like...we are going in a different direction, and we will call it this...

Just to make you guys feel better

@jeffphowe: DeGuglielmo was Brandon Moore's coach when Moore's butt stripped Mark Sanchez.

Just to make you guys feel better

@jeffphowe: DeGuglielmo was Brandon Moore's coach when Moore's butt stripped Mark Sanchez.

Well at least we are in good hands.

Sometimes, they are forced to retire...Like...we are going in a different direction, and we will call it this...

I think it's safe to say this was his decision. No way BB fires scar

Was it his choice or was it....hey...we are going to either fire you in public while security drags you kicking and screaming from the building or....we could just say you are retiring...

There's no way I can imagine he was fired, if so I would actually be tempted to say some bad shit about BB for the 1st time ever! Lol

I think it's safe to say this was his decision. No way BB fires scar

Sometimes you need to shake it up, the oline was bad this year....not saying...just saying...

@DougKyedNESN: Belichick said he knew Scarnecchia was going to retire after the season.

Looks like BB knew

Back